CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA OF L'ARGENTIERE-LA-BESSEE
N94, Avenue de Beauregard 05120 L'ARGENTIERE-LA-BESSEE
1/01 - 31/05 : 10,00 €/24h
1/06 - 30/09 : 12,00 €/24h
1/10 - 31/12 : 10,00 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,00 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,60 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
Open : All year round – 24h/24
- Area by the river and located at less than 400 m from the shops
- Gateway to the Pays des Ecrins
- At the foot of the Puy Saint Vincent ski resort (linked by shuttles)
GPS Coordinates : 44.790449° 6.560791°
THE CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA
Gateway to the Pays des Ecrins, stop off in this village with its exceptional mining heritage.
- Pitches with electricity by the river
- Less than 400 m away from shops (minimarkets, restaurants, bakery...) : take the footbridge over the Durance
- Town at the foot of the Puy Saint Vincent skiing area: ski resort linked by shuttles
- Service area and draining zone
L'Argentière-la-Bessée is the gateway to the Pays des Ecrins, situated at an altitude of 1000m. It provides access to the neighbouring valleys: Freissinières, Vallouise and Fournel.
As soon as the snow melts, the town becomes a paradise for nature sports and white water sports (rafting) on the azure-coloured river. It also hosts many national and international canoeing and kayaking competitions.
Benefiting from a very sunny climate and the pure mountain air, you will enjoy beautiful walks in the Écrins National Park.
On the heritage side, several monuments are to be discovered such as the Tour des Hermes with its clock overlooking the Argentière, the church of Saint-Apollinaire, the chapel of Saint-Jean from the 12th century.
The Argentière-la-Bessée market is held all year round, every Friday morning, next to the town hall.
- The Silver Mine and the Mine Museum
- Ski resort of the Puy Saint Vincent (linked by shuttles)
- Saint-Apollinaire Church from the 15th century (historical monument)
- Deslioures reserve
August : Book and moutain picture festival