CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA OF LE FENOUILLER, SAINT GILLES CROIX DE VIE
7 rue du Centre 85800 LE FENOUILLER
1/01 - 30/06 : 10,56 €/24h
1/07 - 31/08 : 12,50 €/24h
1/09 - 31/12 : 10,56 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,50 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 1,22 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
Open: All year round – 24/7
- The panorama view of the River Loire
- A peaceful site in a natural setting
- Campsite services from April to October : swimming pool, jacuzzi, sanitary block, dish washing basins, launderette, bar, playground…
GPS coordinates: 46.71501° -1.90771°
THE STOPOVER AREA
The area is close to the center of Fenouiller (600m). It is just 2.5 km from the excellent Vendée seaside resort of Saint-Gilles-Croix-de-Vie.
- Pitches with electricity, at the entance to the Domaine Oyat *** campsite
- Service area and drainage zone
- Bread and pizza dispenser 24h/24
- Cycle path from the area to St-Gilles-Croix-de-Vie
- A campsite-beach shuttle Tuesday/Thursday (departure 2.35pm, return 5.50pm)
Campsite services will be available with a wristband:
Swimming pool, jacuzzi, sanitary block, dish washing basins, launderette, bar, acquatic playground...
- €1.50/person per day
- €4.00/Family Pass for 4 people per day
A seaside holiday destination. But you can also take a few refreshing walks in an unspoilt natural area !
Enjoy the many cycle paths and footpaths between the coast, the countryside, the marsh land and the forest. Don't miss this amazing scenery during your trip.
- The marais salants de la Vie (salt marshes)
- The Perle des Dieux canning factory
- The Maison du Pêcheur fishing museum
- Walk along the Vendee coastal ledge in Saint-Hilaire-de-Riez
- Visit the Ile d'Yeu island. Departures from départ de Saint-Gilles-Croix-de-Vie, 10 minutes from the area