CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA OF LONGEVILLE-SUR-MER, LE ROCHER
avenue du Docteur Mathevet 85560 LONGEVILLE SUR MER
1/01 - 31/12 : 12,10 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,50 €
+ tourist tax : 1/04 - 30/09 : 0,66 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
Open: All year round – 24/7
- 500 m from Rocher beach
- A shaded area with picnic tables
- Close to the shops and cycle paths
GPS coordinates: 46.403079° -1.505579°
THE STOPOVER SITE
This site is 500 m from Rocher beach and nearby small shops. You will love the invigorating salty air at this seaside site.
- Pitches in a shaded environment with direct access to the beach
- Close to the shops, including a bakery and restaurants
- Picnic tables and petanque courts
- Access to cycling paths and footpaths from the site
- A service area and draining zone
Longeville-sur-Mer has varied landscapes, which makes it both original and quite charming ! It has 3 beaches, including Rocher beach, which all have the "Pavillon Bleu" label (supervised in July / August). However, this South Vendee seaside resort is split into three zones : the plains, the Poitevin marshes and the forest which runs alongside 7,2 km of fine sandy beaches.
This is an ideal holiday destination for families to enjoy the sea : swimming, beach fishing, water sports...
There are also plenty of beautiful nature walks to do. You can see wild birds along the cycling paths and in the marshes.
- Notre Dame de l'Assomption Church
- Rabouillères Mill
- O'Gliss Park and Indien Forest, aquatic park and theme park (less than 10 km)
July : « Terre à la Mer » (Land to Sea) Semi-marathon
September/October : Bud Contest, surfing competition, bodyboard, longboard