CAMPING DE MON VILLAGE SITE OF MOUILLERON-SAINT-GERMAIN, LA PRÉE DU PAVÉ
Camping la Prée du Pavé, Rue du Pavé 85390 MOUILLERON-SAINT-GERMAIN
1/01 - 31/05 : 9,60 €/24h
1/06 - 30/09 : 12,00 €/24h
1/10 - 31/12 : 9,60 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,00 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,44 €/nuit
If you are travelling with a caravan or a tent, please contact our Customer Care agents to book your pitch.
You can reach us 7/7 by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone: +220.127.116.11.69.21
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
Open : All year round – 24/7
- The site belongs to the Mon Village Campsite network (open to caravans, vans, and tents during the high season, and all year round for campervans).
- The sanitary bloack is maintained by the council and open from the 01/07 until the 31/08
- Close to the birth places of Georges Clemenceau and Jean de Lattre
GPS Coordinates : 46.671500° -0.845273°
THE STOPOVER SITE
Welcome to this campervan site on the old municipal campsite "La Prée du Pavé". All 21 pitches here have electricity, and you are close to the shops. the site is at the end of the town's sports complex. It also has a sanitary block (WC + showers) which are maintained by the council and free to access from the 1st of July until the 31st of August.
On presentation of your PASS'ETAPES card at the National Museum of Clemenceau - De Lattre : You will be offered a free roaming discovery guide to Mouilleron-en-Pareds !
Mouilleron-Saint-Germain is a French town in Vendee, in the Pays-de-la-Loire Region.
This new town unites Mouilleron en Pareds and Saint Germain l’Aiguiller.
The small village has a rich past. it is on the outskirts of the Vendee bocage hedgegroves (a natural region in France) and the plains. It is a destination with wide rural spaces. You definitely won't feel caged in if you spend a few days in Mouilleron-Saint-Germain ! This is an essential stop off for those who enjoy long walks and fresh air.
- The Childhood Home of Georges Clemenceau en Mouilleron-en-Pareds has been transformed into a national museum (guided and unguided visits)
- The Childhood home of Jean de Lattre
- Hike on the Colline des Moulins (Windmill Hill), a listed "Sensitive Nature Zone" with an exceptional panoramic view of the Vendee
- The 19th Century fountain and wash house