CAMPING DE MON VILLAGE SITE OF MOUILLERON-SAINT-GERMAIN, LA PRÉE DU PAVÉ
Camping la Prée du Pavé, Rue du Pavé 85390 MOUILLERON-SAINT-GERMAIN
1/01 - 31/05 : 9,60 €/24h
1/06 - 30/09 : 12,00 €/24h
1/10 - 31/12 : 9,60 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,00 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,44 €/nuit
Please contact our Customer Care agents (+33 1 83 69 64 21)
to book a pitch on a Camping de mon Village
Welcome to the CAMPING DE MON VILLAGE site of Mouilleron-Saint-Germain.
Open : All year round – 24h/24
- Part of our Camping de Mon Village network (caravans, tents and vans allowed during high season. Motorhomes allowed all year round).
- Sanitary installations maintained by the municipality. Open from 01/07 to 31/08.
- Close to the houses of Georges Clemenceau’s and Jean de Lattre’s birth
GPS Coordinates : Lat : 46.671838
Long : -0.844869
Welcome to the CAMPING DE MON VILLAGE site of Mouilleron-Saint-Germain, La Prée du Pavé !
A CAMPING DE MON VILLAGE
The camping is equipped with 25 pitches with electrical outlets. It is located on the former municipal campsite “La Prée du Pavé” right after the city’s sports complex. The camping also provides sanitary facilities (WC + showers) maintained by the municipality, open from the 1st of July until the 31st of August.
Mouilleron-Saint-Germain is a french municipality in Vendée Département, Pays-de-la-Loire Region.
It is a new village made of two smaller ones: Mouilleron en Pareds and Saint Germain l’Aiguiller, located between hedged farmland and vast fields, with a, interesting historical heritage. It is quite a rural destination that will delight anyone looking for fresh air and free landscapes.
TO SEE AND DO
- House of Georges Clemenceau’s birth in Mouilleron-en-Pareds, now used as a national museum (visits alone or guided)
- House of Jean de Lattre’s birth
- Hiking on the “Colline des Moulins” (Mills’ Hill) classed as “Fragile Natural Space” with a breathtaking view on the valley
- Spring and wash house from the 19th century