CAMPING DE MON VILLAGE OF TRIAIZE, LES IRIS **
Camping Municipal Les Iris **, Rue du Stade 85580 TRIAIZE
1/01 - 30/06 : 11,00 €/24h
1/07 - 31/08 : 14,00 €/24h
1/09 - 31/12 : 11,00 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,00 €
+ tourist tax : 15/04 - 30/09 : 0,44 €/nuit
If you are travelling with a caravan or a tent, please contact our Customer Care agents to book your pitch.
You can reach us 7/7 by email: email@example.com or by telephone: +126.96.36.199.69.21
Booking is closed
Open : April to september – 24h/24
- Peaceful campsite in the middle of nature 200 m from the town and shops
- In the heart of the Poitevin Marsh
- Open from 01/04 to 30/09 for motorhomes, caravans, vans and tents
Coordinates GPS : 46.395031° -1.201232°
Welcome to the Camping de mon Village of Triaize, Les Iris **
THE CAMPING DE MON VILLAGE
Make a stop at the Triaize campsite and appreciate the calm and natural setting 15km away from the beach.
- Pitches at a step away from the city center and its shops
- Open for the motorhomes, caravans and tents from the 01/04 until the 30/09 (a second space is reserved for mobilhomes)
- Sanitation facilities (July and August) with bathroom, showers, wahsbasin, sinks, laundry tub, changing table
- Amenities for the whole family : Playground for children / Leisure area (ping pong, tennis...) / Petanque ground / Skate park
- Nature activities: Fishing pond / Canoe, boat and pedal boat hire / Hiking circuits (on foot or by bike)
- Service area and draining zone
There is a motorhome repairer in the town: Campingcar auto service.
Triaize is a village located in the heart of nature in the Poitevin Marsh, in the quiet hinterland of the Vendee. 36 km north of La Rochelle and 15 km from the beach, it is in a green setting that you will make a stopover at the campsite Les Iris **.
The site is situated on the route of the famous Vélodyssée, notably on the "Boucle des polders" (24.7 km) linking Les Portes du Chapitre, Luçon's ancient port and Triaize.
In the surroundings of the campsite you will also find a riding school and a swimming pool (in Luçon : 7 km away).
- Triaize Church (12th century)
- Poitevin Marsh
- Le Puy du Fou (72 km)
July : Fête de la bouse (Dung Festival) (craft activities, demonstrations of old-time trades, flea markets, fireworks...).
August: Asinine and horse races (since 1863)