CAMPING DE MON VILLAGE OF LE NAYRAC, LA PLANQUE
471 route de la Planque 12190 LE NAYRAC
1/01 - 30/06 : 11,00 €/24h
1/07 - 31/08 : 13,20 €/24h
1/09 - 31/12 : 11,00 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,50 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,40 €/nuit
Booking is closed
Open : All year round – 24h/24
- A natural setting, 900 m from the village and shops
- Open all year for campervans and during the high season for caravans, tents, and vans
- A sanitary block (WC, showers, sinks…) open from 01/07 to 31/08.
GPS Coordinates : 44.604445° 2.668236°
THE STOPOVER SITE
Stopover in a peaceful spot of lush green nature, in the Lot Valley.
- 26 pitches, 900 m from the village and shops
- Open all year for campervans and during the high season for caravans, tents, and vans.
- The sanitary block (open from 01/07 to 31/08) with WC, showers, washbasins, dish washing and clothes washing sinks
- A shaded plot of land near to Nayrac Lake
- A Children's play area, a tennis court, skittles, pétanque...
Nayrac is in the Rodez, Aurillac, Mende triangle in the heart of the Aubrac Regional Nature Park, on the D97 between Estaing (9 km) and Saint-Amans-des-Côts.
Let the river be your guide this holiday... Discover the sumptuous villages and their well kept heritage all along the River Lot. Enjoy a walk on one of the hiking trails to get a close look at the nature around you.
The Vines Circuit (Circuit des Vignes) goes through Nayrac. It is a 13.5 km, 3h, medium level walk which will guide you through the heart of the Lot Valley, and through several traditional hamlets.
- Estaing, one of "France's Most Beautiful Villages"
- The Aubrac Hills
- Visit the Laguiole Cutlery Workshop (A Symbol of Averyron)
December: The Christmas Market, the largest miniture Christmas village in Aveyron. 500 santons in a 40m2 decor!