CAMPING DE MON VILLAGE OF LE NAYRAC, LA PLANQUE
471 route de la Planque 12190 LE NAYRAC
1/01 - 30/06 : 11,00 €/24h
1/07 - 31/08 : 13,20 €/24h
1/09 - 31/12 : 11,00 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,50 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,40 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
Open : All year round – 24h/24
- A natural setting, 900 m from the village and shops
- Open all year for campervans and during the high season for caravans, tents, and vans
- A sanitary block (WC, showers, sinks…) open from 01/07 to 31/08.
GPS Coordinates : 44.604445° 2.668236°
THE STOPOVER SITE
Stopover in a peaceful spot of lush green nature, in the Lot Valley.
- 26 pitches, 900 m from the village and shops
- Open all year for campervans and during the high season for caravans, tents, and vans.
- The sanitary block (open from 01/07 to 31/08) with WC, showers, washbasins, dish washing and clothes washing sinks
- A shaded plot of land near to Nayrac Lake
- A Children's play area, a tennis court, skittles, pétanque...
Nayrac is in the Rodez, Aurillac, Mende triangle in the heart of the Aubrac Regional Nature Park, on the D97 between Estaing (9 km) and Saint-Amans-des-Côts.
Let the river be your guide this holiday... Discover the sumptuous villages and their well kept heritage all along the River Lot. Enjoy a walk on one of the hiking trails to get a close look at the nature around you.
The Vines Circuit (Circuit des Vignes) goes through Nayrac. It is a 13.5 km, 3h, medium level walk which will guide you through the heart of the Lot Valley, and through several traditional hamlets.
- Estaing, one of "France's Most Beautiful Villages"
- The Aubrac Hills
- Visit the Laguiole Cutlery Workshop (A Symbol of Averyron)
December: The Christmas Market, the largest miniture Christmas village in Aveyron. 500 santons in a 40m2 decor!