CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA OF MUROL
Route de Besse 63790 MUROL
1/01 - 31/05 : 10,56 €/24h
1/06 - 31/10 : 13,20 €/24h
1/11 - 31/12 : 10,56 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,50 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,60 €/nuit
Booking is closed
Open : All year round – 24/7
- A natural setting
- 600 m from the center of Murol and right next to a supermarket
- Close to Lake Chambon and its beaches
GPS Coordinates : 45.568849° 2.947686°
THE STOPOVER SITE
- 18 pitches with electricity, 600 m from the center of Murol
- A supermarket just a short walk from the site
- Less than 3 km from Chambon and its beaches
- Less than 20 km from the Super-Besse mountain resort
- A service area and draining zone
Can you see the 12th Century medieval castle on top of the rock towering over the village? Welcome to Murol in the Sancy Massif!
This Puy du Dome FAMILLY PLUS resort invites you for a stay in nature which combines a rich history with relaxing walks. Wander through the heart of Murol and admire the village, or stop off in Prélong Park, or the Archeological Museum.
Head to Lake Chambon for a refreshing break. The beach is surrounded by volcanoes! You can swmim (supervised swimming in July and August), do water activities, fishing, and enjoy waterside cafés...
The rivers and streams around Murol are also nice places for a walk. You can rediscover the changing scenery here in winter. When everything is coated in snow, you can practice cross country skiing or put on your snow shoes...
The mountain resort of Super-Besse is just 20 mins from the site. There you can have a go on the Fantasticable zip line!
- Murol Castle to dive into the feudal era and enjoy a panoramic view
- Lake Chambon (less than 3 km)
- The mountain resort of Super-Besse (20 mins)
- The Museum of Painters of the School of Murol
- Tartaret Volcano and woodland walk
February: Sancy Snow Jazz
End of May: Murol Medieval Festival - live as though you were in the Middle Ages for 2 days!