CAMPING DE MON VILLAGE DE BLESLE, LA BESSIÈRE
La Bessière 43450 BLESLE
1/01 - 30/04 : 8,00 €/24h
1/05 - 30/06 : 10,00 €/24h
1/07 - 31/08 : 12,00 €/24h
1/09 - 30/09 : 10,00 €/24h
1/10 - 31/12 : 8,00 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,00 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,40 €/nuit
If you are travelling with a caravan or a tent, please contact our Customer Care agents to book your pitch.
You can reach us 7/7 by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone: +220.127.116.11.69.21
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
Open : All year round – 24/7
- A shaded site by the river, less than one kilometer from the town center along a lovely footpath
- Acessible all year round for campervans, and in high season for vans, caravans and tents
- Sanitary block (WC, showers, washbasins) open from 01/05 to 31/09
GPS Coordinates : 45.312077° 3.172802°
THE STOPOVER SITE
Discover Besle, one of "France's Most Beautiful Villages" and stopover in a shaded site down by the river.
- 44 pitches with electricity, less than 1 km from the village center (a lovely footpath goes straight there; 2 km by car)
- Campervans are permitted all year round, and caravans, vans and tents in high season)
- The sanitary block is open (01/05 to 31/09), with WC, showers, wash basins, and a washing machine
- A service area and draining zone
Visit this well kept village in the heart of thriving nature, and admire the timber framed houses, sculpted doors, and bridges and little walkways all around the river.
The main tourist attraction here is the fortress which was built by the Mercoeur barons in the XIth Centrury. All that is left today though, is the dungeon.
Wander along the discovery path (40 mins) to see the 15 historical curiosities of the village, such as Saint-pierre Abbey, Saint-Martin Bell Tower, the Massadou Tower, Chavagnac Castle, Chaigne Chapel, etc. The walk starts in Pré Saint-Pierre Square
Around the village there are no less than 17 small walking loops, none far from Voireuze stream and wash houses.
- Saint-Pierre Abbey Church and its treasure (a Clunisian site)
- Notre Dame de la Chaigne Chapel
- The Headdress Museum
- Auvergne Animal Park in Ardes-sur-Couze (30 mins)
- Alagnon River (fishing)
- Mid-August : The Blesle Musical Aperitifs, 3 days of diverse and varied music