- Sea, huge beaches, dunes.
- Parc O Gliss located at the Bernard municipality, 30 min from la Faute-sur-Mer.
- Nautical Centre of South Vendée. Sand yacht, sea-kayak, stand up paddle and Hawaiian canoe. Information on the +33 (0)2 51 56 43 41.
- Small fishing port and marina.
- Pleasant town with parks, gardens and nice places for a stroll.
- • Wild Pointe d'Arçay: a 9 km long and 1 km wide peninsula, managed by French National agencies for hunting and wildlife (ONF / ONCFS) is a unique and preserved place where many protected species thrive. Throughout the summer, the Tourist Centre offers free guided visits. Phone: +33 (0)2 51 56 45 19.
CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA OF LA FAUTE-SUR-MER, LES AMOURETTES
232 route de la Point d\'Arcay 85460 LA FAUTE SUR MER
1/01 - 31/03 : 9,00 €/24h
1/04 - 30/09 : 10,00 €/24h
1/10 - 31/12 : 9,00 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5 €
+ tourist tax : 1/04 - 30/09 : 0,60 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
For travellers who appreciate planning their trips beforehand: this booking mode is available from 6 months to 48h before the arrival date. Your booking is valid from 12 pm on the first day to 12 pm on the last day.
Last-minute booking, known as "Securiplace"
This mode allows you to book a pitch the same day you arrive (exclusively available on our website). Your reservation starts from the moment you have paid your booking online until 12 pm the next day or the day you've chosen. You can arrive on the area as soon as you have received the confirmation.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
La Faute-sur-Mer is a town on the West coast of France. It is located in the Vendée department, in the Pays de la Loire region.
Open: All year round – 24/7
GPS Coordinates : 46.31499° -1.30682°
Welcome to the Pays-Né-de-la-Mer!
This is a sunny destination in the South of the Vendée region from where you can discover the local beaches, the villages close to the marshes and Luçon, a Heritage City.
Discover the Regional Natural Park of Marais Poitevin, the Vendée region and the Ile de Ré.
Swimming, sand yachting and other water sports are the jewel of this place, where beaches stretch for 8 km. Those who love the sea are invited to discover the fishing port, starting point for all activities related to boating: boat ride, salt-water fishing.
On the other hand, hikers and nature lovers will be thrilled with more than 200 hectares of oak and pine forest extended over the Pointe d'Arçay Bio-Reserve.
Seafood: mussels, oysters, clams, locally cultivated. You'll find many restaurants offering regional specialties: shellfish, fish, mogettes (lingot beans), Mareuil wine.
What to do and discover around la Faute-sur-mer: