CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA OF VOGELGRUN, ÎLE DU RHIN
Ile du Rhin 68600 VOGELGRUN
1/01 - 31/03 : 8,80 €/24h
1/04 - 30/09 : 9,90 €/24h
1/10 - 31/12 : 8,80 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,50 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 1,10 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
Open : All year round – 24/7
- 300 m from Germany, 2 km from the town center, 5 km from Neuf-Brisach and 25 km from Colmar
- Close to the pleasure port
- Lots of cycling paths nearby
GPS Coordinates : 48.019970° 7.580875°
THE STOPOVER SITE
- This site is in a natural setting, close to the pleasure port on the Ile of Rhin
- It is 300 m from Germany, 2 km from the town center, 5 km from Neuf-Brisach and 25 km from Colmar
- On one side you have the River Rhin, and on the other you have the Grand Canal d'Alsace
- 24 pitches with electricity
- Lots of cycling paths nearby
- A swimming pool just 900 m from the site
You can be sure you will have a peaceful stay here in the village of Vogelgrun. Stay here in the Haut-Rhin Department, in the Grand Est Region, and the sounds of the river and the boats navigating around the Ile of Rhin will rock you to sleep.
Vogelgrun is in the historical Region of Alsace, and it is full of different scenery and things to discover. Nature here is generous and luxurious. There are big regional nature parks and nature reserves. The region is characterised by its rich and unique heritage which mixes French and German culture together.
Discover Neuf-Brisach 5 km from the site. this was Vauban's masterpiece and it has been listed as a UNESCO world heritage site since 2008. Neuf-Brisach was the last fortified town which Vauban created for Louis XIV.
Colmar is just 20 km from the site, and it is the capital of Alsace wines. Discover the traditional houses, the boat trips on "Little Venice" and gothic architectural treasures. A bus link goes from the Ile of Rhin to Colmar (line 1076 cie LK).
- Visit the artisanal Brewerie of Saint Alphonse to discover the history and secrets of beer making over the centuries
- Visit Neuf-Brisach, take a tour of the town and fortified walls with a guide dressed in period costume.
- Take a boat trip on the River Rhin for one or 2 hours and pass through the locks, or take a culinary cuise
- Take a steam train and boat ride on the River Rhin, discover the Ried part of Alsace and its waters
- The fortified walls around Neuf-Brisach form a perfect star. Fly over the town in a helicopter and see for yourself.