CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA OF VIVIERS, SUD ARDÈCHE
3 chemin de Valpeyrousse 07220 VIVIERS
1/01 - 31/05 : 11,88 €/24h
1/06 - 30/09 : 13,20 €/24h
1/10 - 31/12 : 11,88 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,50 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,44 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
Welcome to the CAMPING-CAR PARK site of Viviers.
Open : All year round – 24h/24
- A natural setting, 500 m from the village and shops
- Close to the ViaRhôna
- A medieval village with lots of historical monuments
GPS Coordinates : 44.482150° 4.679335°
Welcome to the CAMPING-CAR PARK area of Viviers, Sud Ardèche!
THE CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA
Stay in the charming medieval village of Viviers in the Rhône Valley!
- 30 pitches in a natural setting
- 500 m from the village and shops
- A barbecue available on the site
- 5 minutes walk to the local swimming pool and tennis courts
- A pleasure port and watersports nearby
- Service area and draining zone
The small medieval village of Viviers in Ardèche, is 12 km from Montélimar and close to the South Montélimar motorway exit. It is between the Drôme and Ardèche, and it's a great departure point for a lot of outings !
The village is home to some exceptional historical monuments, such as the Roman Port, Saint-Vincent Catherdral, Saint-Ostian Chapel, Notre-Dame du Rhône Church, Saint-Michel Tower, Têtes House, Sampzon House, the townhouses, the old Bishop's Palace, the Major Seminary, le Théâter… these are just the most famous ones. It is a real open air museum here !
Lose yourself in the lower village's pituresque little streets. You will discover arched streets and rich townhouses that have survived the test of time... In the upper village, you will have a beautiful view of the roofs of Viviers and the River Rhône.
A picturesque destination for all the family, in the middle of nature !
- A bike ride along the ViaRhôna
- The Johnny Hallyday statue (you can reserve a "Johnny walk" guided tour at the tourist office)
- Pierrelatte Crocodile Farm (13 km)
- May: The Renaissance Festival in the historical center of Viviers
- July: the Quator Debussy concerts during the «Les Cordes en ballade » Festival (the Wandering Strings Festival)
- October: festival « Automne Autrement » (Autumn Another Way Festival)