"VINÇA LE LAC" AREA
base nautique-Lac des Escoumes 66320 VINÇA
1/01 - 30/06 : 11,88 €/24h
1/07 - 31/08 : 13,20 €/24h
1/09 - 31/12 : 11,88 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,50 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,66 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
This motorhome area has 35 pitches, close the Vinça Lake and the village. Vinça is a French town located in the Pyrénées-Orientales department, in the Languedoc-Roussillon-Midi-Pyrénées region.
Open: all year round – 24/7
- 32 electric outlets (10Amp)
- By the shores of the lake
- 650m from the village (7-minutes walk)
Lat : 42.6494283°
Long : 2.5321457°
Vinça, a city of water and traditions.
Vinça is a city on the shores of a Lake, between sea and mountains. The site is close to the village and surrounded by orchards that flourish on the foothills of the Canigou.
The CAMPING-CAR PARK area of Vinça offers an ideal stopover for fishing and water sports lovers. It is also a place where swimming is supervised on sunny days. Its 35 pitches and its good location, 650 meters from the village, and the Lake nearby are a delight for visitors. Not to mention that you have many departure points for hikes as well as a public beach located at the entrance of the village, on the Escoumes Lake, next to the multipurpose room and sports complex Christian BOURQUIN.
Here is a list of monuments and tourist places to discover:
- The 15th century cemetery cross (listed monument);
- Croix Noell from the first half of the 15th century (listed as Historical Monument in 1989);
- Saint-Julien-et-Sainte-Baselisse de Vinça Parish Church, Parish Church (listed as Historical Monument in 1987);
- Saint-Pierre de Belloch Church: former Priory which was attached to the Aurillac Abbey (listed Historical Monument in 1974).
- Ancient hospice;
- Convent of Capucins;
- Lac de barrage.
Beautiful places and moments to share with your family!