"VINÇA LE LAC" AREA
base nautique-Lac des Escoumes 66320 VINÇA
1/01 - 30/06 : 10,80 €/24h
1/07 - 31/08 : 12,00 €/24h
1/09 - 31/12 : 10,80 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,66 €/nuit
[CREDIT CARD PAYMENT ONLY]
This motorhome area has 35 pitches, close the Vinça Lake and the village. Vinça is a French town located in the Pyrénées-Orientales department, in the Languedoc-Roussillon-Midi-Pyrénées region.
Open: all year round – 24/7
- 32 electric outlets (10Amp)
- By the shores of the lake
- 650m from the village (7-minutes walk)
Lat : 42.6494283°
Long : 2.5321457°
Vinça, a city of water and traditions.
Vinça is a city on the shores of a Lake, between sea and mountains. The site is close to the village and surrounded by orchards that flourish on the foothills of the Canigou.
The CAMPING-CAR PARK area of Vinça offers an ideal stopover for fishing and water sports lovers. It is also a place where swimming is supervised on sunny days. Its 35 pitches and its good location, 650 meters from the village, and the Lake nearby are a delight for visitors. Not to mention that you have many departure points for hikes as well as a public beach located at the entrance of the village, on the Escoumes Lake, next to the multipurpose room and sports complex Christian BOURQUIN.
Here is a list of monuments and tourist places to discover:
- The 15th century cemetery cross (listed monument);
- Croix Noell from the first half of the 15th century (listed as Historical Monument in 1989);
- Saint-Julien-et-Sainte-Baselisse de Vinça Parish Church, Parish Church (listed as Historical Monument in 1987);
- Saint-Pierre de Belloch Church: former Priory which was attached to the Aurillac Abbey (listed Historical Monument in 1974).
- Ancient hospice;
- Convent of Capucins;
- Lac de barrage.
Beautiful places and moments to share with your family!