CAMPING DE MON VILLAGE SITE OF VILLEFRANCHE-SUR-SAÔNE, VILLEFRANCHE BEAUJOLAIS
2788 route de Riottier 69400 VILLEFRANCHE-SUR-SAÔNE
1/01 - 31/12 : 12,90 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,00 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,44 €/nuit
If you are travelling with a caravan or a tent, please contact our Customer Care agents to book your pitch.
You can reach us 7/7 by email: email@example.com or by telephone: +22.214.171.124.69.21
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
Open: All year round – 24/7
- Camping Mon Village campsite (camping-cars authorised to stay all year round. High season only for caravans, tents and vans)
- WC’s closed until renovation work complete, showers open from 15/04 until 15/09
- Unlimited free access to the beach
- Receptions for groups and events (50 person venue)
GPS coordinates: 45.972530° 4.752003°
The Villefranche-sur-Saône campsite is located next to the A6 motorway exit, in a peaceful and natural environment.
- Camping-cars are authorised all year round, and caravans, vans and tents are authorised in the high season
- 128 shaded pitches of 80 m² with electricity
- WCs closed until renovation work complete, showers open from 15/04 until 15/09
- View of the Saône river, and direct access to the river and the Bordelan lake beaches (supervised swimming in the summer)
- Restaurant La Plage near to the campsite (open during the summer season)
- The town center and shops are very close to the campsite
When you present your PASS'ÉTAPES card:
- Free unlimited access to the Bordelan lake beaches
- Get your Pass Atout (to benefit from many reductions for activities near to the area)
Villefranche-sur-Saône is the capital of Beaujolais. In 2018 Unesco recognised its remarkable geological heritage. It was given the Unesco World Geopark label.
- The Bordelan lake beach and restaurant.
- The 1st ever wine theme park in Europe, Le Hameau Duboeuf
- The Espace Pierres Folles botanical and geological trail (Buy 1 ticket, get 1 free with your Pass Atout)
- Boat rides on the Saône with Inzeboat. Departures from Trévoux.
- Visit Lyon, 35 mins from the campsite
The Camping de mon Village campsite welcomes groups! For your club meetings, family events, or campervan travel groups, contact us on 01 83 64 69 21.
Every year : the Lyon Festival of Lights is held in early December. For easy access from the area, take the train line which goes from Villefranche-sur-Saône to Lyon.