CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA OF VILLEBERNIER, LE PORT ROUX
le Port Roux 49400 VILLEBERNIER
1/01 - 30/06 : 9,90 €/24h
1/07 - 31/08 : 11,00 €/24h
1/09 - 31/12 : 9,90 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,50 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 1,20 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
Welcome to the CAMPING-CAR PARK site of Villebernier with 40 pitches in the eastern part of the Maine-et-Loire region.
Open: all year round – 24/7
- View of Saumur's Castle
- 3km from Saumur
- By the Loire River
- UNESCO's World Heritage
GPS coordinates: 47.25310° -0.03604°
Villebernier town extends from the Loire River to the Authion banks. It is a market-gardening land where some architectural treasures such as the Romanesque Saint-Mainboeuf Church or the Launay Manor can be found. Its small heritage (like some ports on the Loire River or Notre-Dame-des-Eaux Chapel) brings to mind the deep links between town and river.
Villebernier, Eastern Maine et Loire municipality, welcomes you on its site. The CAMPING-CAR PARK site of Villebernier is located on the banks of the Loire, from where you can enjoy an amazing view of the Saumur Castle.
This area is really close to Saumur, so you can visit it on foot by taking the path along the river (a Saumur-Villebernier bus line is also available).
Travelers and tourists will discover a village on the banks of the Loire River, listed as a World Heritage by U.N.E.S.C.O.
Heritage sites and monuments to discover:
- The Romanesque Saint-Mainbœuf Church. click here for more information
- The Launay Manor (listed as a historical monument).
- The Notre-Dame-des-Eaux Chapel. It was built under the auspices of the priest Théar, after a flood in 1843. Legend says that during this flood that ravaged the valley, a statuette of the Virgin, carried by muddy waters, came aground on the outskirts of the town thus protecting houses of an even greater disaster (40 cm of water at this location). People believed it was a sign from heaven and built this chapel where they came to worship their statuette.
Other things to do in Villebernier
- Hiking trails: Trail along the Loire River; Path between the Loire and Authion Rivers
- Cycle touring: Cycling path between the Loire River and Forest
- Les Galop'ins Equestrian Centre
- Loire-Anjou-Touraine Regional Nature Reserve
- Le Bois aux Daims Park