CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA OF VILLEBERNIER, LE PORT ROUX
le Port Roux 49400 VILLEBERNIER
1/01 - 30/06 : 8,40 €/24h
1/07 - 31/08 : 9,60 €/24h
1/09 - 31/12 : 8,40 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 1,20 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
For travellers who appreciate planning their trips beforehand: this booking mode is available from 6 months to 48h before the arrival date. Your booking is valid from 12 pm on the first day to 12 pm on the last day.
Last-minute booking, known as "Securiplace"
This mode allows you to book a pitch the same day you arrive (exclusively available on our website). Your reservation starts from the moment you have paid your booking online until 12 pm the next day or the day you've chosen. You can arrive on the area as soon as you have received the confirmation.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
Welcome to the CAMPING-CAR PARK site of Villebernier with 40 pitches in the eastern part of the Maine-et-Loire region.
Open: all year round – 24/7
- View of Saumur’s Castle
- 3km from Saumur
- By the Loire River
- UNESCO’s World Heritage
GPS coordinates: 47.25310° -0.03604°
Villebernier town extends from the Loire River to the Authion banks. It is a market-gardening land where some architectural treasures such as the Romanesque Saint-Mainboeuf Church or the Launay Manor can be found. Its small heritage (like some ports on the Loire River or Notre-Dame-des-Eaux Chapel) brings to mind the deep links between town and river.
Villebernier, Eastern Maine et Loire municipality, welcomes you on its site. The CAMPING-CAR PARK site of Villebernier is located on the banks of the Loire, from where you can enjoy an amazing view of the Saumur Castle.
This area is really close to Saumur, so you can visit it on foot by taking the path along the river (a Saumur-Villebernier bus line is also available).
Travelers and tourists will discover a village on the banks of the Loire River, listed as a World Heritage by U.N.E.S.C.O.
Heritage sites and monuments to discover:
- The Romanesque Saint-Mainbœuf Church. click here for more information
- The Launay Manor (listed as a historical monument).
- The Notre-Dame-des-Eaux Chapel. It was built under the auspices of the priest Théar, after a flood in 1843. Legend says that during this flood that ravaged the valley, a statuette of the Virgin, carried by muddy waters, came aground on the outskirts of the town thus protecting houses of an even greater disaster (40 cm of water at this location). People believed it was a sign from heaven and built this chapel where they came to worship their statuette.
Other things to do in Villebernier
- Hiking trails: Trail along the Loire River; Path between the Loire and Authion Rivers
- Cycle touring: Cycling path between the Loire River and Forest
- Les Galop'ins Equestrian Centre
- Loire-Anjou-Touraine Regional Nature Reserve
- Le Bois aux Daims Park