CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA OF VILLANDRY
14 rue Principale 37510 VILLANDRY
1/01 - 31/03 : 11,00 €/24h
1/04 - 31/10 : 13,20 €/24h
1/11 - 31/12 : 11,00 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,00 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 1,32 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
Open : All year round – 24h/24
- The site is right next to Villandry Castle
- A natural environment 400 m from the town and shops
- You can take a cyclepath to Tours (La Loire à vélo)
GPS Coordinates : 47.339290° 0.507400°
THE STOPOVER SITE
- 35 pitches a few meters from Villandry Castle and its French Gardens
- A natural environment 400 m du from the town and shops (bakery, grocery store, restaurants)
- A service area and draining zone
Benefit from special advantages at Villandry Tourist Office on presentation of your PASS'ETAPES card
- 10% off on bicycle rentals
- 5% reduction in the tourist office boutique (not including stamps or tickets)
The town of Villandry is to the West of Tours, nestled between the Loire and Cher rivers. It is home to a majestic castle surrounded by delightful formal gardens. It is in the very heart of the Loire Valley, full of history. It is often called France's garden!
In Villandry you will be plunged into the past surrounding the Loire castles. You will also be close to some major towns for gastronomy and wine culture. Vouvray, Chinon, Bourgueil, Saumur, Vendôme, Cheverny, Azay-le-Rideau, Saumur... Touraine has some of the most reputed vineyards! Meet the wine growers and discover the secrets of the men and women who work passionately every day to produce their local wines.
Take a bike ride on the famous "La Loire à Vélo" bicycle route. The green way from Tours to Villandry takes you 21.28 km along the South river banks of the Cher
- Villandry Castle
- La Loire à Vélo cycle path
- Azay-le-Rideau Castle (15 min)
- Soline du Puy, a very popular art gallery
- Visit Tours
- Early July / Early August : The Nights of a Thousand Fires in Villandry Gardens
- July : Terres du Son Festival in Monts
- December : Christmas in Castle Country