CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA OF VAYRAC, LA PALENQUIÈRE
Route de la Dordogne 46110 VAYRAC
1/01 - 31/05 : 8,40 €/24h
1/06 - 30/09 : 12,00 €/24h
1/10 - 31/12 : 8,40 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,00 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,61 €/nuit
Booking is closed
Open: all year round – 24/7
- Access to the campsite sanitary blocks
GPS coordinates: 4.944673° 1.703070°
THE STOPOVER SITE
Welcome to Vayrac's peaceful site in the heart of the Dordogne Lotoise Valley.
- 25 spacious pitches with electricity
- The campsite sanitary blocks are available on request
- Close to the shops and village
- The Granges Leisure Area nearby (children's play area, petanques court, fitness trail, a VTT course, picnic tables...)
- Close to the River Dordogne: authorised fishing
- A service area and draining zone
Vayrac is a French town in the Lot Department in the Region of Occitania. The village of Vayrac is part of the Gourdon district of Martel.
The Dordogne Valley is in the heart of a listed and protected site, which is a UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve.
The village is in an exceptional geographical location for access to all of the tourist sites in this fabulous area.
- The XVth Century Church
- Lots of hiking itineraries
- August : "La Boucle Nature de l'Été" - The Summer Nature Loop (a 9 km run)
- August : Cycling UCI Criterium de Vayrac
There are other forms of entertainment all summer on the Town Hall Square! (Cinema, shows, paella...)