CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA OF VANNES CONLEAU
188 avenue du Maréchal Juin 56000 VANNES
1/01 - 31/05 : 10,00 €/24h
1/06 - 30/09 : 12,00 €/24h
1/10 - 31/12 : 10,00 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,00 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,55 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
Open: All year round – 24/7
- In the heart of the Conleau peninsua
- 200 m from the beach
- A bus into Vannes opposite the area
GPS coordinates: Lat : 47.633970°
Long : -2.775862°
Bienvenue sur l'aire CAMPING-CAR PARK de Vannes Conleau !
L'AIRE CAMPING-CAR PARK
The Vannes site is in a perfect location in the heart of the Morbihan bay. It is at the entrance to the campsite*** Flower Le Conleau, between the town and the Conleau peninsula.
- Stabilised pitches with electricty
- 200 m from the beaches and 4 km from the center of Vannes
- View of Conleau bay where you can take beautiful walks and / or go for a swim
- Bus opposite the area which goes to the center of Vannes.
- Service area and draining zone
Vannes is the magical port of the Morbihan Bay, in the center of the Grand Ouest region. The earth, the sea and the sky mix together in a changing, original landscape.
Vannes is both historical and modern, with a charming medieval center and fortified walls. It has a rich and varied environment worth celebrating and protecting.
- The port of Vannes and the historical center with its wooden houses
- The castle of Suscinio in Sarzeau
- Discover protected islands on foot or bicycle : The Île aux Moines and Île d’Arz islands
- The hiking trail in Arradon (15 mins from Vannes)
Every 2 years, there is a festive atmosphere with lots of boats and shows for the Semaine du Golfe festival week.