CAMPING DE MON VILLAGE OF TAURIAC, LE MAS DE LA CROUX
Mas de la Croux 46130 TAURIAC
1/01 - 30/06 : 8,90 €/24h
1/07 - 31/08 : 14,90 €/24h
1/09 - 31/12 : 8,90 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,00 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 1,22 €/nuit
If you are travelling with a caravan or a tent, please contact our Customer Care agents to book your pitch.
You can reach us 7/7 by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone: +220.127.116.11.69.21
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
Welcome to the Camping de mon Village of Tauriac, Le Mas de la Croux.
Open : All year round – 24h/24
- Direct access to the leisure park (supervised swimming, children’s games, fishing, pedalos…)
- Open all year round to campervans and in the high season for caravans, vans and tents
- A sanitary block is open from 01/07 until 31/08 with WC ( 1 PRM), showers (1PRM), wash basins, dish washing and clothes washing sinks
GPS Coordinates : 44.904915° 1.775984°
Welcome to the Camping de mon Village of Tauric, Le Mas de la Croux!
THE CAMPING DE MON VILLAGE
Stopover in the heart of a leisure park on the banks of the River Dordogne. A perfect spot for a family holiday!
- 67 pitches with electricty
- In Tauriac leisure park, Le Mas de la Croux (open from 01/07 until 31/08)
- The campsite is open all year round to campervans and in high season for caravans, vans and tents
- A sanitary block with 9 WC (1PRM), 11 showers, (1PRM), wash basins, dish washing sinks, and clothes washing sinks (open from 01/07 until 31/08)
- Snack bar by the water, right next to the site
- Shops, services, and all amenities in Puybrun, 2km away (accessible by bicycle): bakeries, butchers food shops, multi-service shops, bar-restaurant, etc.
- Service area and draining zone
Enjoy the lush environment and beautiful pitches at the Mon Village Campsite on the banks of the River Dordogne. You will have direct access to the lake and leisure park! You can enjoy supervised swimming, floating diving boards, a water slide, pedalos, mini-golf, a play area and a petanque pitch. Fishing is also allowed (on the lake and river).
Tauriac is in an ideal spot to visit the most beautiful sights in the region! The Mon Village campsite is less than 2km from the village af Puybrun, and 7km from Bretenoux. You are also less than 20 km from Padirac and the typical village of Saint-Céré. The festival from 24th of July until the 13th of August is well known here. You can see Musical Comedies, Opera and Comic Opera in magical and prestigious venues. Tauriac is also 25 km from Rocamadour.
Fans of wide open spaces will love the Mas de la Croux Campsite, which gives onto a natural lot. It is a rich environment and fun space to be in; Le Mas de la Croux is surrounded by a 3 hectare lake, which is perfect for fishing, swimming, enjoying the activities on offer, and relaxing in nature.
During the summer there are lots of exciting activities and entertainment to choose from : gabarra boat trips, hiking, VTT outings, tennis, canoe trips down the Dordogne, gold mining etc.
- The typical villages of Saint-Céré, Rocamadour, Argentat, Collonges-la-Rouge
- The Padirac sinkhole
- The Lacave Caves
- Bort-Les-Orgues barrage
Every Wednesday in July / August : summer market with local products, drink stands and entertainment
August: the Festive Vintage Market of the 40's 50's and 60's in the heart of the village: old vehicule exhibition, Rock music groups, ball, food and refreshments (free entrance)
15th August 2019 : The 30 year celebration of the lake (inter-village games, entertainment, refreshments...)