CAMPING DE MON VILLAGE CAMPSITE OF SOUPPES-SUR-LOING, LES BORDS DU LOING
Chemin des mariniers 77460 SOUPPES-SUR-LOING
1/01 - 31/03 : 11,88 €/24h
1/04 - 30/09 : 13,20 €/24h
1/10 - 31/12 : 11,88 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,50 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,44 €/nuit
If you are travelling with a caravan or a tent, please contact our Customer Care agents to book your pitch.
You can reach us 7/7 by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone: +22.214.171.124.69.21
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
Welcome to the CAMPING DE MON VILLAGE site of Souppes-sur-Loing.
Open : All year round for motorhomes. Open to caravans, vans and tents during the high season.
- Near Souppes-sur-Loing’s leisure area
- 700 m from the village’s centre
- Many lakes to fish at
GPS Coordinates : 48.179723° 2.730224°
Welcome to the Camping de mon Village campsite of Souppes-sur-Loing!
CAMPING DE MON VILLAGE CAMPSITE
Stay at the centre of a village: Souppes-sur-Loing is known for its leisure area by a beautiful white sand beach.
- 49 pitches with power outlets in a green area
- Sanitary installations open from the 1st April to the 30th September: WC, sinks, baby-changing tables, showers, baby bathtub, washbasins for laundry and dishes...
- Playground and ping-pong tables available on the area
- Motorhomes allowed all year round; caravans, vans and tents allowed in high season only
- 600 m from the leisure beach (open from 29/06 to 01/09)
- Close to the centre and its shops
- Services terminal and waste-water point
Souppes-sur-Loing is perfect for nature-lovers who seak a relaxing change of scene.
Right by the river and the pond, in a lovely setting. The Loing river and canal both run through this historical village. They provide for a good number of fishing ponds.
The leisure centre, (labeled "Pavillon Bleu") is another nice place to enjoy: there is a guarded bathing area, with sanitaries, snacks and playgrounds for the kids. You can also rent canoes and pedal-boats.
A nice green place near Paris!
THINGS TO SEE AND DO
- Cercanceaux Abbey, founded in 1181
- "Ancienne Seigneurie du Boulay" old seigneury.
- Saint-Clair Church
- Fontainebleau Castle (30 km)
- "Musée de la Préhistoire" prehistory museum in Nemours
- Montargis city, known as the Gâtinais Region's Venice (25 km)