CAMPING DE MON VILLAGE CAMPSITE OF SOUPPES-SUR-LOING, LES BORDS DU LOING
Chemin des mariniers 77460 SOUPPES-SUR-LOING
1/01 - 31/03 : 11,88 €/24h
1/04 - 30/09 : 13,20 €/24h
1/10 - 31/12 : 11,88 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,50 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,44 €/nuit
If you are travelling with a caravan or a tent, please contact our Customer Care agents to book your pitch.
You can reach us 7/7 by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone: +184.108.40.206.69.21
Booking is closed
Welcome to the CAMPING DE MON VILLAGE site of Souppes-sur-Loing.
Open : All year round for motorhomes. Open to caravans, vans and tents during the high season.
- Near Souppes-sur-Loing’s leisure area
- 700 m from the village’s centre
- Many lakes to fish at
GPS Coordinates : 48.179723° 2.730224°
Welcome to the Camping de mon Village campsite of Souppes-sur-Loing!
CAMPING DE MON VILLAGE CAMPSITE
Stay at the centre of a village: Souppes-sur-Loing is known for its leisure area by a beautiful white sand beach.
- 49 pitches with power outlets in a green area
- Sanitary installations open from the 1st April to the 30th September: WC, sinks, baby-changing tables, showers, baby bathtub, washbasins for laundry and dishes...
- Playground and ping-pong tables available on the area
- Motorhomes allowed all year round; caravans, vans and tents allowed in high season only
- 600 m from the leisure beach (open from 29/06 to 01/09)
- Close to the centre and its shops
- Services terminal and waste-water point
Souppes-sur-Loing is perfect for nature-lovers who seak a relaxing change of scene.
Right by the river and the pond, in a lovely setting. The Loing river and canal both run through this historical village. They provide for a good number of fishing ponds.
The leisure centre, (labeled "Pavillon Bleu") is another nice place to enjoy: there is a guarded bathing area, with sanitaries, snacks and playgrounds for the kids. You can also rent canoes and pedal-boats.
A nice green place near Paris!
THINGS TO SEE AND DO
- Cercanceaux Abbey, founded in 1181
- "Ancienne Seigneurie du Boulay" old seigneury.
- Saint-Clair Church
- Fontainebleau Castle (30 km)
- "Musée de la Préhistoire" prehistory museum in Nemours
- Montargis city, known as the Gâtinais Region's Venice (25 km)