CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA OF SOUFFLENHEIM
Rue de Koenigsbruck 67620 SOUFFLENHEIM
1/01 - 30/04 : 11,88 €/24h
1/05 - 30/09 : 13,20 €/24h
1/10 - 30/11 : 11,88 €/24h
1/12 - 31/12 : 13,20 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,50 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,44 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
Welcome to the CAMPING-CAR PARK site of Soufflenheim.
Open : All year round – 24/7
- A peaceful location
- Close to the center (and shops)
- Visit the pottery workshops and Soufflenheim’s religious heritage
GPS Coordinates : 48.832436° 7.960277°
Welcome to the CAMPING-CAR PARK area of Soufflenheim!
THE CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA
Stay in the potters' town. Discover the local craftwork, and an exceptional religious heritage!
- 13 pitches, close the to center of Soufflenheim
- A peaceful site, with large paved and secured pitches
- Right next to the shops
- Service area and draining zone
Soufflenheim is located North of Alsace (40km North of Strasbourg and 14km East of Hagenau), in the "Hagenau Country, of Potter's Clay and Forests". It is known for its ancestral pottery craftwork, but also for its religious heritage.
Soufflenheim pottery is made of clay, and the earthenware made here is decorated with traditional colours and patterns: Kougelhopf moulds, sauerkraut terrines, Baeckeoffe, and various ornaments. There are a dozen workshops open to visit on a daily basis. Let the passionate professionals of this craftwork be your guide!
Visit Soufflenheim for a complete change of scenery, with its workshops (remember to reserve in advance), its pretty timber-framed houses, and its historical attractions.
There are several hiking and VTT trails you can take from the town into the surrounding countryside You can go to Hagenau forest and / or follow one of the two rivers which run through Soufflenheim.
- Sainte Cène, is a ceramic work of art modelled after Leonardo da Vinci's famous fresque
- The village's old fortified cemetary
- Saint Michel Churc
- Paul Messner Chapel
- Palm Sunday: The Easter Fair
- The 3rd Sunday in May: The Great FLea Market
- The 3rd weekend in August: The Pottery and Ceramics Fair
- December: Soufflenheim's Big Christmas Market
- The 3rd Saturday in December: Sainte-Lucie Festival with the potters