CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA OF SEURRE, LE PORT
Rue de la Perche à l Oiseau 21250 SEURRE
1/01 - 30/06 : 11,88 €/24h
1/07 - 31/08 : 13,20 €/24h
1/09 - 31/12 : 11,88 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,50 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,44 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
Open: All year round – 24/7
- 20 pitches
- Close to the town center and port, quick access to shops and restaurants
- lots of « nature » activities to do: walks, swimming, canoeing…
GPS coordinates : 47.002388° 5.144916°
THE STOPOVER SITE
Welcome to this CAMPING-CAR PARK site on the old municipal campsite. It has 28 marked pitches in the town center (9 are stabilised). The setting is peaceful and wooded.
Use the new connected service area on the site to recharge and service your campervan!
Seurre is a French town in the Côte-d'Or Department in the Region of Bourgogne-Franche-Comté. The town is 40km from Dijon and 22km from Beaune. the River Saône runs through it, and a acquatic area is set up in June and July for keen swimmers ! It has slides, swimming areas, a bar and a shaded picnic area.
The tourist office also provides bike rentals so you can ride along the cycle path's secure marked route. This is a great way to discover the peaceful landscapes and wildlife in the countryside next to the River Saône.
Do you want to discover the scenery from the River Saône itself? Rent a canoe, a kayak, or a pedalo and navigate along one of the waterway itineraries (you can choose from several itineraries of 5 to 26 km. These activities are available from April to October) If you are more of a thrill seeker, it's time for you to test water skiing !
- Saint Martin Church
- Hôtel-Dieu, founded in 1688, (visits on reservation)
- Etang Rouge, a protected site which is home to typical style old houses and farms from the Val de Saône
- The English Garden, an English styled garden from the 19th Century
- Follow the Jacquemart trail to discover all the secrets of Seurre. It will take you past the main buildings and must-see sights of the town. You can pick up the walk itinerary at the tourist office.
In order to discover all of Seurre’s secrets, follow the Jacquemart circuit (get the plan at the Tourist Office) that will lead you to the main building s and points of interest in town.