"SAUMUR-ILE D'OFFARD" AREA
rue de Verden 49400 SAUMUR
1/01 - 31/05 : 10,80 €/24h
1/06 - 30/09 : 12,00 €/24h
1/10 - 31/12 : 10,80 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,00 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 1,20 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
Saumur is a french municipality in the Maine-et-Loire department, in the Pays de La Loire region.
Open: All year round – 24/7
- Spacious pitches in a woodland setting
- 15 mins walk from Saumur town center
- 2 km from Saumur Castle
- Next to the Loire river and its cycle paths
GPS coordinates: Lat : 47.259932°
Long : -0.064895°
THE STOPOVER AREA
The town of Saumur was built on both sides of the Loire river. Part of it is on an island: Offard island. This is where you will find the Saumur Camping-Car Park site and its 35 shaded pitches.
- 35 spacious pitches in a woodland setting, 15 mins walk to Saumur town center
- The site is next to the Loire river, with a great view of Saumur Castle
- A cycle path for lovely rides along the Loire river
You will be instantly charmed by the medieval town of Saumur. The towers of its magnificent castle look down on the prestigious Loire valley. The historic town is spread along the wild river. Saumur is nestled in the Angevin vineyards. People call it Anjou's pearl.
There are many shops. The town is lively all year, even late in the evening.
- 15 mins walk to the center of Saumur
- The Saumur castle and an amazing view of the town below
- The Cavalry Museum
- The famous national riding school, the Cadre Noir, with public shows in the big arena
- Brézé castle (10 km from Saumur)
- Doué Zoo (18 km from Saumur)
- April to September : Riding competitions
- Easter weekend : The International Vaulting Competition during Easter weekend
- June : Anjou Vintage Bikes : 5 circuits of 20 to 90 km, retro village, old bike flea market
- Early July until the end of August : evening shows, concerts and entertainment at the castle
- Mid-July : The Saumur Carousel
- Late July - early August :The Grandes Tablées (2 km of tables in the town center to taste regional products and local wine)