"SAUMUR-ILE D'OFFARD" AREA
rue de Verden 49400 SAUMUR
1/01 - 31/05 : 10,80 €/24h
1/06 - 30/09 : 12,00 €/24h
1/10 - 31/12 : 10,80 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,00 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 1,20 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
Saumur is a french municipality in the Maine-et-Loire department, in the Pays de La Loire region.
Open: All year round – 24/7
- Close to the famous horse riding school of “Cadre noir”
- 2 Km away from the Saumur Castle
- 15-min walk away from the city centre
- Along the Loire River
GPS coordinates: Lat : 47.259932°
Long : -0.064895°
The CAMPING CAR PARK area of Saumur has 35 shaded pitches supplied with electricity. It is situated close to the city centre, a 15-min walk will get you there.
Saumur is a french municipality in the Maine-et-Loire department, Pays de La loire region, nested in the heart of a well-known wine producer territory. Its medieval city, castle and historical surroundings really are a must-see . This city of 30 000 inhabitants holds a rich past and is listed as a “Ville d'art et d'histoire” (City of art and history), shops nearby are numerous. Saumur is a lively place throughout the year, including late in the evening.
Many place to visit in Saumur:
- The Castle of Saumur, breathtaking view over the city Musée des blindés (Armoured tank museum).
- Musée des moteurs (Engines museum).
- Musée de la cavalerie (Museum of the Cavalry).
- A stroll through the city centre (Historic neighborhood, Saint pierre Square, merry-go-round and buildings of the old “Cadre noir”. Scheadules 2018 here
- “Le cadre noir”, a famous riding school.
- Don’t hesitate to go the Tourist Centre to get a guide of activities.
- The Castle of Brézé (Situated 10Kms of Saumur).
- The Zoo of Doué (Situated 18kms of Saumur)
Events and festivities
- Equestrian competitions: April to September.
- International contest of aeorobatics during the weekend and Easter.
- Carriage driving competition in June.
- International “dressage” competition.
- Vintage bicycles in Anjou: In June. 5 routes ranging from 20 to 90 kilometres, vintage village, second-hand trade and old bicycles.
- Equestrian display mid-July.
- Les Grandes Tablées (The Big Tables) in late July –Early August (a row of tables of about 2 Km to taste regional products and local wine).
- Running through vineyards in September.
- Tours by bike or on foot in mid-October to check out wines and mushrooms.
- The last Sunday of September: Grape harvests or castle of Saumur.