CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA OF SAINT-TRIVIER-DE-COURTES
68 rue de la Gendarmerie 01560 SAINT-TRIVIER-DE-COURTES
1/01 - 31/03 : 8,80 €/24h
1/04 - 30/09 : 11,00 €/24h
1/10 - 31/12 : 8,80 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,50 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,44 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
Open : All year round – 24/7
- Located in a peaceful spot in the heart of the village
- Close to shops
- Hiking trails, a green way, fishing spots…
GPS Coordinates : 46.458826° 5.077696°
THE STOPOVER SITE
- 9 pitches in the heart of the village
- A peaceful site, nestled in a spot of nature
- Close to shops and services
- On the Saint-Trivier-de-Courtes "History and Memory" trail
- Less than 30 km from Bourg-en-Bresse, Châlon-sur-Saône, Tournus, and Mâcon
The village of Saint-Trivier-de-Courtes is full of character. It is the perfect starting point to discover the Southern Jura, the Val de Saône, the South of Bourgogne, and the Bresse scrubland. The town is 15 km from Pont de Vaux Fluvial Port and an open air nautical activity base : Plaine Tonique.
Saint-Trivier-de-Courtes is an ideal stopover when you are on the road : There are 4 motorway exits, all less than 20 mins away ! A6 (exit 27 : Tournus), A39 (exit 10 : Saint Trivier de Courtes), A40 (exit 5 : Montrevel en Bresse, exit 4 : Vonnas).
For walkers : the Sarassine Chimney Footpath, the « History and Memory » loop,…
For walkers and bikers : the « la Traverse » green way starts here (from the River Saône to the River Ain), the Route de la Bresse (tel Office de Tourisme CA 3B : 04.74.30.77.41)
There are also plenty of fishing spots by the river side and lake side to explore.
The market is held every Sunday morning.
- The Farm Museum of the Forest (a listed historical monument)
- The Bresse farms, which breed the famous Bresse chicken, the only PDO chicken in the world
- The "History and Memory" loop (to do with an audio guide)
- Brou Church
- The Montreval en Bresse recreation area (15 km)
- The Museum of Champ Bressan Farm in Romenay (5 km)
- The end of April: The Local Harmony Flea Market
- End of July: The Patron's Festival (4 days) with fireworks, concerts and brechet tastings (local chicken dish)
- 15th August: The Celebrations Committee Flea market
- The 1st weekend in October : The Mulled Wine Festival