CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA OF SAINT-SAUVANT
19 rue du Four 86600 SAINT-SAUVANT
1/01 - 31/03 : 8,80 €/24h
1/04 - 30/09 : 11,00 €/24h
1/10 - 31/12 : 8,80 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,50 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,44 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
Open : All year round – 24h/24
- A countryside stopover on the D950 between Poitiers and Saintes
- The site is 500 m from the town and shops
- Next to the inter-town open air swimming pool
GPS Coordinates : 46.358964° 0.050226°
Welcome to the CAMPING-CAR PARK area of Saint-Sauvant!
THE STOPOVER SITE
Stop off in Saint-Sauvant for a relaxing break in a peaceful environment.
- 16 pitches, 500 m from the town and shops (grocery store, post office, restaurants)
- Right next to the inter-town open air swimming pool. See the opening hours.
- 3 km from a riding center
- A service area and draining zone
Saint-Sauvant is a town in the Center-West of France, in Vienne. It is on the D950 between Poitiers (37 km) and Saintes (100 km).
Saint-Sylvain's Church is the main heritage sight to see. It is a listed historical monument.
Another point of interest is Saint-Sauvant forest, which is a well known nature spot where the GR 364 footpath passes through. It has a picnic area and 4 marked footpaths, a bridal path and a VTT trail. One of them goes past the Fort à l’Anglais, (English Fort) a Roman-Gallic camp which was reused during the Hundred Years' War. Don't miss the "sentier de la Chaire" (the chair trail) in Moïse. The trail starts at the "Salle des Fêtes", and leads through a wood to a giant rock which looks like a chair. This sacred rock was probably a place of worship in prehistoric times.
Sports and leisure activities include horse riding treks from the riding center (le Logis du Poney) or go for karting and paint-ball sessions (Circuit Henri Bellin / Promo-sports).
The market is held every Friday from 4 pm until 8 pm on the Town Hall Square.
- Saint-Sylvain Church, a historical monument
- Hikes in Saint-Sauvant forest
- Saint-Sauvant swimming pool