CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA OF SAINT-PIERRE-DE-CHARTREUSE, LE COUZON
Plan de Ville 38380 SAINT-PIERRE-DE-CHARTREUSE
1/01 - 31/12 : 12,00 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,00 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,50 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
Open : All year round – 24h/24
- At the foot of the ski station Coeur de Chartreuse
- Close to the shops and services (bakery, butchery, grocery store, ski equipment rental…)
- Near the Grande Chartreuse monastery and its museum
Coordinates GPS : 45.343292° 5.813124°
Welcome to the CAMPING-CAR PARK area of Saint-Pierre-de-Chartreuse, Le Couzon!
THE CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA
Benefit form this exceptional location 300m from the ski lifts joining the skiing area!
- Very close to the ski station Coeur de Chartreuse
- Right in town : restaurants, mini-market, ski equipment rental... (all accessible on foot)
- Service area and draining zone
At an altitude of 900 m, the village of Saint-Pierre-de-Chartreuse is nestled in the heart of the mountains and overlooked by the massif's emblematic summits, such as the Charmant Som and the Grand Som.
In winter, it becomes a ski village thanks to the gondola lifts right in town joining the Coeur de Chartreuse ski station. After a ski session do not miss out activities like snowshoeing, open-air balneotherapy, sledding, etc. This ski station is highly appreciated for its human scale, simplicity and conviviality.
In summer, Saint-Pierre-de-Chartreuse becomes an authentic and festive village. From the town, walk to the Grande Chartreuse Museum. The Museum of Contemporary Sacred Art, Arcabas, also offers to visitors a unique experience, in a neo-romanesque building.
Enjoy the shops and services of this mountain village : cheese shop, butchery, grocery store, bakery...
- The Grande Chartreuse monastery and its museum
- Ski station Coeur de Chartreuse
- August : Craft festival and regional products