CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA OF SAINT-PAUL-LE-GAULTIER, LE LAC
Rue du Lac 72130 SAINT-PAUL-LE-GAULTIER
1/01 - 31/03 : 9,35 €/24h
1/04 - 30/09 : 11,00 €/24h
1/10 - 31/12 : 9,35 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,50 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,44 €/nuit
Booking is closed
Welcome to the CAMPING-CAR PARK site of Saint-Paul-le-Gaultier.
Open : All year round – 24/7
- 50 m from a lake (fishing allowed)
- Games for children, picnic areas and petaque courts
- Lots of hiking and VTT trails
GPS Coordinates : 48.320493° -0.108551°
Welcome to the CAMPING-CAR PARK area of Saint-Paul-Le-Gaultier, Le Lac!
THE STOPOVER AREA
Stay in a peaceful, natural environment, in the heart of the Mancelles Alps.
- 25 shaded pitches in a natural setting, 50 m from a lake (fishing allowed)
- Bread delivery nearby
- Lots of hiking trails
- Play areas, picnic areas, and a petaque court
- Service area and draining zone
Saint-Paul-le-Gaultier is a small rural town in Sarthen between Alençon (25 km) and La Mans (60km).
This is a "Fishing Tourism" labelled site. Enjoy a nice walk around the lake (1st category fishing lake), or discover the surrounding hiking trails.
There are lots of activities in the town for children and adults alike: Paintball, 4x4 or quad circuits, orienteering... in wide open natural spaces!
There are some charing villages to visit nearby Saint-Paul-Le-Gaultier, like Saint-Léonard-des-Bois (7 km), Saint-Céneri-le-Gerei, "France's Most Beautiful Villages" (12 km) or Fresnay-sur-Sarthe, "Small Towns with a Remarkable Heritage" (13 km)
- The many hiking and VTT trails
- Fishing on the little lake