CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA OF SAINT-NICOLAS-DE-LA-GRAVE
2466 avenue du Plan d Eau 82210 Saint Nicolas de La Grave
1/01 - 31/03 : 11,88 €/24h
1/04 - 31/05 : 13,20 €/24h
1/06 - 31/08 : 14,30 €/24h
1/09 - 30/11 : 13,20 €/24h
1/12 - 31/12 : 11,88 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,50 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,55 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
Open: All year round – 24/7
- The site is in one of the biggest recerational areas in the Midi-Pyrénées
- Swimming pool, picnic area, cycle path
GPS coordinates: 44.086194° 1.026861°
The Saint-Nicolas-de-la-Grave stopover site is in a 29 hectare recreational area, which is open all year round.
The site is next to a lake where you can do all kinds of water activities : sailing, boating, canoeing, kayaking, pedalo, fishing... but you can also rent bikes, or walk around to discover the wildlife in the area.
Cycling path in frot of the site (greenway), 173 km.
Saint-Nicolas-de-la-Grave est un village du Tarn-et-Garonne, en Occitanie, situé à 70 km de Toulouse.
- Bread delivery and small shops in the village.
- A swimming pool near to the site which is open in the summer (2€ entrance, free for children under - 3 years old)
- 70 km from Toulouse
- The observatory of migratory birds (30 mins walk from the site)
- Walk along the Garonne canal
- Boudou (4 km from the site) and its view from the heights
- The town of Moissac, the abbey and its cloister
- The medieval village of Auvillar (17 km from the site)