CAMPING DE MON VILLAGE OF SAINT-JULIEN-LE-MONTAGNIER, LES PORTES DU VERDON
Traverse du camping municipal 83560 SAINT-JULIEN LE MONTAGNIER
1/01 - 31/05 : 9,00 €/24h
1/06 - 30/09 : 13,00 €/24h
1/10 - 31/12 : 9,00 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,00 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,44 €/nuit
If you are travelling with a caravan or a tent, please contact our Customer Care agents to book your pitch.
You can reach us 7/7 by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone: +184.108.40.206.69.21
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
Welcome to the Camping de mon Village of Saint-Julien-le-Montagnier, Les Portes du Verdon
Open : All year round – 24h/24
- An exceptional location 300 m from the village and shops
- Sanitary blocks open from 01/06 until 30/09
- 15 km from Saint-Julien beach and Lake Esparron du Verdon
GPS Coordinates : 43.69605° 5.91276°
Welcome to the Camping de mon Village of Saint-Julien-le-Montagnier!
THE CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA
Stop here for a peaceful break surrounded by forests and vineyards. The grasshoppers will sing you to sleep.
- 36 pitches 300m from the center with its bakery, butcher, mini-market, restaurants, tobacco store...
- The sanitary blocks are open from 01/06 until 30/09 : WC and showers (access PRM), wash basins, dish washing sinks, washing machine
- Open all year round to campervans and in the high season for caravans, vans, and tents.
- There is a secure gate on the site which leads out to the town center
- A barbecue is available on site (operates with coal only)
- A football pitch, a boules court, a children's play area, a swimming pool 150 m away (open in the summer), tennis courts 50 meters away
- 15 km from Saint-Julien beach and Lake Esperron du Verdon (controlled access with an entrance fee in July and August)
- Service area and draining zone
The medieval village of Saint-Julien-Le-Montagnier is perched above fields of grains, lavender and olive trees. It is on the Northern border of Provence, next to the lower Verdon gorges. You can watch nature change colours here with the seasons, wander through blossoming streets and enjoy an incredible view of Alpine peaks. (There are plenty of walking itineraries to discover the village)
A small windy road from the village takes you to the paradisiac beach of Saint-Julien, and the Esparron du Verdon lake, a magical, protected area. Little restaurants and water activities await you at the water's edge.
If you want to try the local gastronomy, there are 3 local farmers in the town: Les Cabres du Montagnier (goats cheese), Miellerie de la Ricarde (honey) and La Ferme des Palets (lamb).
- The Mills and the Chapel
- The orientation table at the water tower (an amazing panoramic view)
- Esparron du Verdon Lake
July : the Maurice Janetti Memorial Festival (2019 edition on the 20th and 21st of July. See the programme)
The second Sunday in August: The Yesteryear Harvest Festival
August: The old Town's Patron Festival
October: The Mushroom Fair
December : The Christmas market and fireworks display