CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA OF SAINT-AIGNAN
15, boulevard Valmy 41110 SAINT-AIGNAN
1/01 - 30/04 : 10,56 €/24h
1/05 - 30/09 : 11,88 €/24h
1/10 - 31/12 : 10,56 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,50 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,55 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
Open : All year round – 24/7
- Less than 4 km from Beauval ZooParc, One of the top 5 most beautiful zoos in the world
- Near to shops
- At a crossroads between the three provinces of Touraine Orléans and Berry
GPS Coordinates : 47.265951° 1.377962°
THE STOPOVER SITE
- 29 stabilised pitches with electricity
- 500 m from the village and shops
- Less than 4 km from Beauval ZooParc (One of the top 5 most beautiful zoos in the world)
- A service area and draining zone
The charming medieval town of Saint-Aignan is at a crossroads between the three provinces of Touraine, Orléans and Berry. It's in the perfect strategic position to enjoy the tourist attractions in these three regions.
Discover the town's ancient buildings and monuments, and the wooden framed houses along paved streets. A free tour takes you to the Renaissance Castle's courtyard of honnour and to one of the Cher valley's most incredible structures, Saint-Aignan Collegiate Church! It is considered to be an architectural gem and is home to mural paintings from the Xth Century.
Don't miss the Beauval ZooParc, which is classed in the top 5 best Zoos in the world! The Zoo presents its curious visitors with the most diverse range of animals in France, over 40 hectares. Discover the equatorial dome, the bird show and the pedagogical displays...
- The Castle courtyard of honnour
- Saint-Aignan Collegiate Church and Crypt
- The wooden framed houses
- The Hôtel-Dieu and Vila Rose
- Beauval ZooParc