CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA OF SAGNES ET GOUDOULET
Les Sagnes 07450 SAGNES ET GOUDOULET
1/01 - 31/12 : 9,24 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,50 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,50 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
En raison d'un problème technique, la borne de services est actuellement indisponible.
Open : All year round – 24h/24
- A peaceful site in a natural setting
- An incredible view of the valley
- Spacious pitches
GPS Coordinates : 44.793081° 4.229598°
THE STOPOVER SITE
Welcome to the Sagnes-et-Goudoulet CAMPING-CAR PARK in a spot of luxurious nature. Fresh air and quiet are guaranteed !
- Pitches with electricity
- Hiking and cycling trails nearby
- The site looks over onto a luxurious nature spot
- An incredible view of the Ardèche mountains
- A service area and draining zone
Sagnes-et-Goudoulet is in the Ardèche Mountains Regional Nature Park. It is the last stopover before your reach the source of the Loire river, at Mount Gerbier des Joncs. This is the second most visited tourist destination in the Ardèche.
This is a great region to take a break in nature, and go hiking, VTT biking, or horse riding on the Ardèche mountain trails.
Discover the history of Sagnes and Goudoulet, breathe in the fresh air and taste the local specialities!
- Mount Gerbier de Jonc and the Loire sources
- The Ardèche Mountains Regional Nature Park
- Lount Mézenc and its magnificent panorama view of the Massif Central
- Bourlatier Farm, a typical farm of the Ardèche mountains