CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA OF RUOMS, GORGES DE L'ARDÈCHE
La Grand Terre 7120 RUOMS
1/01 - 30/04 : 10,80 €/24h
1/05 - 30/09 : 12,00 €/24h
1/10 - 31/12 : 10,80 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,00 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,66 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
Open: All year round – 24/7
- A peaceful site in a real countryside setting
- Next to the River Ardèche with direct access
- 3 km from Ruoms on foot or by bicycle along the greenway
GPS coordinates: 44.424925° 4.331916°
THE STOPOVER SITE
To access the site : follow he directions to the "La Grand'Terre" campsite. the site is just opposite the campsite.
The CAMPING-CAR PARK site is 8 km from Vallon Pont d'Arc, and 3 km from Ruoms. It is in plain countryside, next to the River Ardèche !
- Pitches in true nature, next to the River Ardèche
- A peaceful site with shaded pitches
- 3 km from the village of Ruoms (acces via the greenway on foot or by bicycle)
- Next to the River Ardèche with direct access to the beach (swimming allowed)
- Close to a departure point for canoë/kayak trips down the river
- Barbecues, pétanque courts and picnic tables
- Wifi available at the campsite bar (no obligation to purchase drinks). Wifi is not available directly on site.
- Service area and draining zone
Take note : tents, caravans and cars are forbidden on the site.
Stay in Ardèche, and take in the picturesque villages, grandiose natural sites, a rich heritage, and local products.
Ruoms is a medieval village inside fortified walls. Discover its historical center and lively shopping street.
If you want to dicover th nature around this pretty destination, take your bike for a ride along the greenway toward Pradons in the North, and Grospierres in the South.
- Pont d'Arc bridge - the Ardèche Gorges
- Pont de l'Arc Cavern, a reconstitution of the original cave (10 km)
- The Ardèche Gorges tourist road
- Néovinum, a winemaking discovery center, an interactive journey with a tasting
- The end of June: Ardèche Aluna Festival