CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA OF RUOMS, GORGES DE L'ARDÈCHE
La Grand Terre 7120 RUOMS
1/01 - 30/04 : 10,80 €/24h
1/05 - 30/09 : 12,00 €/24h
1/10 - 31/12 : 10,80 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,00 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,66 €/nuit
Booking is closed
Open: All year round – 24/7
- A peaceful site in a real countryside setting
- Next to the River Ardèche with direct access
- 3 km from Ruoms on foot or by bicycle along the greenway
GPS coordinates: 44.424925° 4.331916°
THE STOPOVER SITE
To access the site : follow he directions to the "La Grand'Terre" campsite. the site is just opposite the campsite.
The CAMPING-CAR PARK site is 8 km from Vallon Pont d'Arc, and 3 km from Ruoms. It is in plain countryside, next to the River Ardèche !
- 16 pitches in true nature, next to the River Ardèche
- A peaceful site with shaded pitches
- 3 km from the village of Ruoms (acces via the greenway on foot or by bicycle)
- Next to the River Ardèche with direct access to the beach (swimming allowed)
- Close to a departure point for canoë/kayak trips down the river
- Barbecues, pétanque courts and picnic tables
- Wifi available at the campsite bar (no obligation to purchase drinks). Wifi is not available directly on site.
- Service area and draining zone
Take note : tents, caravans and cars are forbidden on the site.
Stay in Ardèche, and take in the picturesque villages, grandiose natural sites, a rich heritage, and local products.
Ruoms is a medieval village inside fortified walls. Discover its historical center and lively shopping street.
If you want to dicover th nature around this pretty destination, take your bike for a ride along the greenway toward Pradons in the North, and Grospierres in the South.
- Pont d'Arc bridge - the Ardèche Gorges
- Pont de l'Arc Cavern, a reconstitution of the original cave (10 km)
- The Ardèche Gorges tourist road
- Néovinum, a winemaking discovery center, an interactive journey with a tasting
- The end of June: Ardèche Aluna Festival