CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA OF ROYAN
18 rue de Bel-air 17200 ROYAN
1/01 - 31/05 : 11,00 €/24h
1/06 - 30/09 : 13,20 €/24h
1/10 - 31/12 : 11,00 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,50 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 1,32 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
The CAMPING-CAR PARK site of Royan has 40 hardstanding pitches in a natural environment. It is located in the Charente-Maritime department, in the Poitou-Charentes region.
Open: All year round – 24/7
- 10 min from the beach and marina
- Calm and spacious area, with shade
- Picnic tables available
GPS coordinates: Lat : 45.628294°
Long : -1.011957°
THE STOPOVER AREA
Stay in the seaside resort of Royan... A camping-car stop over by the sea with everything you could need !
- Stabilised pitches with electricity and pitch boundaries
- Service area and draining zone
- Calm, spacious area, with plenty of shade
- 10 mins to the beach and marina on foot
- Picnic tables available inside the area
- Rubbish sorting containers at the site entrance
Welcome to Royan on the Côte de Beauté. Enjoy 5 fine sandy beaches, the architecture from the 50s and the Belle Époque neighborhoods.
You can find many walks next to the wild coastline. The Ocean touches the horizon. Or ride your bike on the Vélodyssée.
If you like extreme sensations, you can do all kinds of watersports in Royan (sailing for example).
Do you want to shop and eat like the locals? The Royan market is open all year round 7/7 in July and August from 7am until 1pm. During the low season, it is only closed on Mondays.
- The Grande Conche beach and its famous beach tents
- The Notre-Dame church, a listed historical monument
- La Palmyre zoo, in the heart of 18 hectares of forest
- Cruise on the Gironde estuary with an incredible view of the Cordouan lighthouse