CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA OF RIANTEC, KERDURAND
camping de Kerdurand, rue du stade 56670 RIANTEC
1/01 - 31/05 : 9,24 €/24h
1/06 - 30/09 : 11,00 €/24h
1/10 - 31/12 : 9,24 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,50 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,60 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
The CAMPING-CAR PARK area of Kerdurand has 49 pitches right next to the beautiful Kerdurand Castle. Riantec is a French town located in the Morbihan department, in Brittany.
Open: All year round – 24/7
- A peacful and natural setting in Kerdurand Castle Park
- Close to Lorient and Brittany’s beaches
- Boat-bus near to the site
GPS coordinates: 47.715330° -3.321284°
THE STOPOVER AREA
Stopover in South Brittany, in the heart of 3 hectares of greenery. There are plenty of tourist sites around, and you can walk or cycle to them!
- 49 pitches at the entrance to Kerdurand Castle Park
- A short walk to Brittany's beaches, and 1.5 km to the shops
- A peaceful shaded location with hedges to separate the pitches
- 10 mins to Lorient by boat or bus
- Close to the local heated open air swimming pool
With 9 km of coastlines, Riantec borders the little sea of Gâvres. The island's big beaches are 2 minutes from the Riantec site in Kerdurand. You can get to them with the boat-bus.
The Castle was built at the begining of the 18th Century. Today it sets the scene for lots of cultural events. Let yourself be carried away by the effervescence of all the festivals and fest-noz going on here. Give in to the temptation of Brittany's indulgent local treats.
There are also a lot of walks you can do from here, to discover the Dreff marshlands, the Keporel dolmen, Kerven village, Servins watermill, etc.
- Kerdurand Castle
- Saint-Radegonte Church (11th Century)
- Sainte-Radegonte Fountain
- The Stervins Tide Mill
- Port-Louis Citadel
- Kerner House, an old oyster farmer's house, and departure point for lots of hikes
- August: VARMA Festival in Kerdurand Castle Park
The Lorient Interceltic Festival