CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA OF REVEL, MOULIN DU ROY
Moulin du Roy Impasse de la Pisiculture Avenue Julien Nouguier 31250 REVEL
1/01 - 31/03 : 9,50 €/24h
1/04 - 30/09 : 11,50 €/24h
1/10 - 31/12 : 9,50 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,00 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,55 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
Open : All year round – 24h/24
- A green space near the city of Revel and its famous market
- At the Rigole canal’s foot and its green lane joining the Canal du Midi
- Many hiking trails
GPS Coordinates : 43.453789° 2.013999°
Welcome to the CAMPING-CAR PARK area of Revel, Moulin du Roy !
THE CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA
Spend a quiet stay near many hikings trails and cyclings paths along the Canal du Midi.
- Located a step away from the city of Revel and its famous open-air market (every Saturday)
- A green space with large pitches at the foot of the Rigole canal and its green lane joining the Canal du Midi
- Picnic tables at your disposal
- Health path "Les Jardins de la Rigole"
- 3 km from the Saint-Ferréol lake (outdoor activities centre)
- Access to the camping services : washing machine (3.50€) and showers (2€).
- Service area and draining zone
Located in the Toulouse-Albi-Carcassone triangle, Revel is qualified as a "Grand Site" in Midi-Pyrénées; characterised by its peaceful way of life in the "land of plenty". Revel and its surroundings are an invitation to serenity and the discovery of an unspoilt nature.
To appreciate all its appeal, take a walk along the many hiking trails, the GR footpaths, the Santiago de Compostela path... By bike, discover the Rigole cycle path!
On foot or by bike, walk or cycle along the Canal du Midi, a UNESCO World Heritage Site!
Join the Saint-Ferréol lake (3km from the site) where swimming is allowed and watched in July and August. Enjoy the park for free and don't miss the waterfall, the geyser, the many small paths including the botanical path, the Canal du Midi museum.... Water sports activities are also proposed: kayak, pedalo, paddle, windsurfing, catamaran rental...
Regarding heritage, don't miss the visit of the Belfry of Revel in the heart of the city centre. Its panoramic patio offers a breathtaking view of the Lauragais plain and the Black Mountains! The town of Revel is very bustling in the summer with its flea markets, fireworks, festivals...
Every Saturday from 7am, stroll through the Revel market classified as one of the "100 most beautiful in France"!
With their colourful stalls, more than 250 merchants provide a gourmet and friendly atmosphere under the central hall from the 14th century.
- The Canal du Midi
- Saint-Férréol lake
- Revel's market
- Revel's belfry offering a panoramic view of the surroundings
- May : Flower market
- July : Festival A440, music eco-festival
- September : Arts Vagabonds Festival
- November : Tree market
- December : Christmas market