CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA OF REMOULINS, PONT DU GARD
20 avenue Pont du Gard 30210 REMOULINS
1/01 - 30/04 : 11,88 €/24h
1/05 - 30/09 : 13,20 €/24h
1/10 - 31/12 : 11,88 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,50 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,66 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
Welcome to the CAMPING-CAR PARK site of Remoulins, Pont du Gard.
Open : All year round – 24/7
- An exceptional location less than 2 km from Pont du Gard (5 minutes by bicycle, 20 minutes walk!)
- Close to the village center
- Pitches next to the River Gardon
GPS Coordinates : 43.937935° 4.555161°
Welcome to the CAMPING-CAR PARK area of Remoulins, Pont du Gard!
THE STOPOVER AREA
Stopover in an exceptional location and visit the Pont du Gard!
- 31 pitches less than 2 km from Pont du Gard (5 minutes by bicycle, 20 minutes walk!)
- An enclosed site (fencing all around the site)
- A cycle path in front of the site
- Right next to the bars and restaurants in the heart of Remoulins' lively village center
- A natural environment, by the River Gardon
- A service area and draining zone
The Pont du Gard is one of Occitania's must see monuments. The stone giant looms high above the River Gardon. It is a relic of Roman antiquity and a listed Unesco World Heritage Monument.
This acqueduct carried water from Uzès to Nîmes. It is 50 meters high and has 3 levels. It is the highest ancient bridge in the world !
The bridge is in an exceptional natural location and the view is breathtaking! There is supervised swimming in the Gardon, all through the summer. The site is a real cultural center and also proposes exhibitions, a museum space dedicated to children, and an open air discovery trail. You can even take a kayak on the river and observe the Roman acqueduct from the River Gardon between Remoulins and the Pont du Gard.
The village also has a number of other attractions because of its rich heritage. Get your detailed map at the tourist office
The market in Remoulins is held on Friday mornings on the Place de la Madone Square.
- The Pont du Gard
- The old Notre Dame de Bethléem Church
- The old Suspended Bridge
- Saint Martin de Ferlières Chapel
- Saint Martin Notre Dame Church
- Rabasse Castle
July: Remoulins Village Festival
Juy / August / September : The Camarguaises Bullfights