CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA OF PRÉFAILLES, LES PINETTES
Intersection Rue des Fossettes & Chemin des Pinettes 44770 PRÉFAILLES
1/01 - 31/03 : 11,88 €/24h
1/04 - 30/09 : 12,54 €/24h
1/10 - 31/12 : 11,88 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,50 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,60 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
Open: All year round – 24/7
- A panoramic view of the sea
- Close to the beach and shops
- Lots of activities to do from the site : water sports, hiking, swimming…
GPS coordinates: 47.136583° -2.238333°
The Pinettes site is just a few meters from the beach. You will have a splendid view of the sea from your pitch.
- 36 spacious pitches with electricity
- 100 meters from the beach along a wild footpath
- 200 meters from the shops and restaurants on the pleasure port
- View of the sea and the port from the site
- You can take beautiful coastal walks from here.
- The baker makes a stop at the site at 8h30
Préfailles is one of the oldest seaside resorts on the Atlantic coast. At first it was a small town which was part of La Plaine. It was proclaimed a town of its own in 1908. Its motto is "He who gets wet here, stays here". A good summary of the town's link with the sea!
488 hectares belong to Préfailles, as well as 8 kilometers of shoreline (mainly South facing, towards the Vendee islands of Noirmoutier and Pilier). Its visitors can enjoy white sandy beaches, charming little coves and rocky crags, so many treasures to uncover… In Préfailles, you are never more than 2km from the ocean.
The land around La Plaine sur Mer and Préfailles meets to form the Saint-Gildas peninsula which separates the Loire estuary from Bourgneuf Bay. Pointe Saint-Gildas is the popular tourist destination at its extremity (the second most visited site in the Loire-Atlantique). From here, you have an exceptional wild and unspoilt view of the ocean.
- La Pointe-Saint-Gildas pleasure port
- La Pointe-Saint-Gildas Semaphore
- Lots of hikes towards Pornic or Saint-Michel-Chef-Chef
- On the 3rd Sunday of every month, classical car enthusiasts get togethr in the town of Préfailles
- Pornic and its old town (10 km)
- Saint-Michel-Chef-Chef and its long fine sandy beach (7 km)