CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA OF PRÉFAILLES, BIOCHON
accès par chemin de Levertrie à La Plaine sur Mer 44770 PRÉFAILLES
1/01 - 31/12 : 8,00 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,50 €
Booking is closed
Open : All year round – 24/7
- 200 m from naturist and clothed beaches (wild creeks)
- A peaceful unspoilt place
- Less than 3 km from the center and less than 8 km from Pornic
GPS Coordinates : 47.129801° -2.190405°
THE STOPOVER SITE
Discover the Jade coast and stay on a site which is 100% in nature.
- 200 m from the naturist and clothed beaches (wild creeks)
- A peaceful unspoilt place less than 3 km from the center and less than 8 km from Pornic
- A service area and draining zone
Préfailles is one of the oldest seaside resorts on the Atlantic coast. At first it was a small town which was part of La Plaine. It was proclaimed a town of its own in 1908. Its motto is "He who gets wet here, stays here". A good summary of the town's link with the sea!
488 hectares belong to Préfailles, as well as 8 kilometers of shoreline (mainly South facing, towards the Vendee islands of Noirmoutier and Pilier). Its visitors can enjoy white sandy beaches, charming little coves and rocky crags, so many treasures to uncover… In Préfailles, you are never more than 2km from the ocean.
The land around La Plaine sur Mer and Préfailles meets to form the Saint-Gildas peninsula which separates the Loire estuary from Bourgneuf Bay. Pointe Saint-Gildas is the popular tourist destination at its extremity (the second most visited site in the Loire-Atlantique). From here, you have an exceptional wild and unspoilt view of the ocean.
- La Pointe-Saint-Gildas pleasure port
- La Pointe-Saint-Gildas Semaphore
- Lots of hikes towards Pornic or Saint-Michel-Chef-Chef
- On the 3rd Sunday of every month, classical car enthusiasts get togethr in the town of Préfailles
- Pornic and its old town (10 km)
- Saint-Michel-Chef-Chef and its long fine sandy beach (7 km)