CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA OF PORT-LA-NOUVELLE
Chemin des Vignes 11210 PORT LA NOUVELLE
1/01 - 31/12 : 10,78 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,50 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,61 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
Open : All year round – 24/7
- Pitches with electricity
- Near to beaches and shops
- Near to Sainte Lucie Regional Nature Reserve for nature walks
GPS Coordinates : 43.013715° 3.040766°
THE STOPOVER SITE
- 100 pitches with electricity
- Less than 1 km from the Center of Port-la-Nouvellee and all shops
- Near to beaches (Front de mer beach 2 km away and Vielle Nouvelle beach 4.5 km)
- A service area and draining zone
Port-la-Nouvelle is a friendly and authentic family resort by the coast. It has long golden sandy beaches which stretch out under the Midi sunshine! Let yourself be swept away by the colourful markets and unspoilt surroundings.
Head to the Sainte Lucie Regional Nature Reserve for nature walks. You will marvel at the typical Mediterranean coastline landscapes! You can walk along hiking trails with panorama views over the Robine canal and Bages-Sigean lakes.
The Catar Trail head: this hiking trail links Port-la-Nouvelle to Foix in Ariège and allows you to visit the famous Cathar castles along the way. Port-la-Nouvelle is also located on the Pays du Golfe Antique great hiking trail which is 75 km long and goes around the Bages-Sigean lake. You can do it on foot or by bicycle.
The local produce market is held every Monday and Thursday by the sea, and every Tuesday and Saturday by the church.
- Les Salins and Sainte-Lucie islands
- La Nadière island, an old fishing village
- The Cathar Trail