CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA OF PORT-DES-BARQUES, PRÉ DES MAYS
Avenue des Sports 17730 PORT-DES-BARQUES
1/01 - 30/04 : 9,60 €/24h
1/05 - 30/09 : 10,80 €/24h
1/10 - 31/12 : 9,60 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,65 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
For travellers who appreciate planning their trips beforehand: this booking mode is available from 6 months to 48h before the arrival date. Your booking is valid from 12 pm on the first day to 12 pm on the last day.
Last-minute booking, known as "Securiplace"
This mode allows you to book a pitch the same day you arrive (exclusively available on our website). Your reservation starts from the moment you have paid your booking online until 12 pm the next day or the day you've chosen. You can arrive on the area as soon as you have received the confirmation.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
Welcome to the CAMPING-CAR PARK area of Port-des-Barques.
Open : All year round – 24h/24
- A Stay in nature, in the Charente River’s estuary
- Close to La Passe-aux-Boeufs, shuttle to the island Île Madame
- A 12 min-walk to Port-des-Barques’ centre
GPS Coordinates : 45.947122° -1.089822°
Welcome to the CAMPING-CAR PARK area of Port-des-Barques!
THE CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA
Spend some time in an area close to the Île Madame island, 500 m from the beach with a swimming, for a stay in nature at the Charente estuary!
- 45 pitches under the trees without electric outlets
- Services terminal and waste-water point
- Close to
- Proximité de La Passe-aux-Boeufs, shuttle to the Île Madame island. With nice walking trails!
- A 12 min-walk from the centre of Port-des-Barques
- Boules pitch (pétanque)
- View on the Fort Boyard and Oléron
The Peninsula of Port-des-Barques offers an unobstructed view of the Charente River, the estuary, the forts, lift nets cabins and sea-side villas!
From the area you can reach the Île Madame island, a protected natural site, and have a wonderful time exploring the wildest and smallest island of the Charente strait.
Visit the area during the spring tides if you enjoy shore-fishing.
TO SEE AND DO
- Écomusée: a museum to discover mussel farming
- "La ferme aquacole" aquaculture farm
- Tour the Île Madame island on foot, by bike or on a carriage
- In summer, cruise around the Fort Boyard and Île d'Aix island (starting at Port-des-Barques)
- Visit Brouage, 20 km away from the area, a fortified city awarded as one of "France's most Beautiful villages" (Plus Beaux Villages de France).