CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA OF PORT-DES-BARQUES, PRÉ DES MAYS
Avenue des Sports 17730 PORT-DES-BARQUES
1/01 - 30/04 : 9,60 €/24h
1/05 - 30/09 : 10,80 €/24h
1/10 - 31/12 : 9,60 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,65 €/nuit
[CREDIT CARD PAYMENT ONLY]
Welcome to the CAMPING-CAR PARK area of Port-des-Barques.
Open : All year round – 24h/24
- A Stay in nature, in the Charente River’s estuary
- Close to La Passe-aux-Boeufs, shuttle to the island Île Madame
- A 12 min-walk to Port-des-Barques’ centre
GPS Coordinates : 45.947122° -1.089822°
Welcome to the CAMPING-CAR PARK area of Port-des-Barques!
THE CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA
Spend some time in an area close to the Île Madame island, 500 m from the beach with a swimming, for a stay in nature at the Charente estuary!
- 45 pitches under the trees without electric outlets
- Services terminal and waste-water point
- Close to
- Proximité de La Passe-aux-Boeufs, shuttle to the Île Madame island. With nice walking trails!
- A 12 min-walk from the centre of Port-des-Barques
- Boules pitch (pétanque)
- View on the Fort Boyard and Oléron
The Peninsula of Port-des-Barques offers an unobstructed view of the Charente River, the estuary, the forts, lift nets cabins and sea-side villas!
From the area you can reach the Île Madame island, a protected natural site, and have a wonderful time exploring the wildest and smallest island of the Charente strait.
Visit the area during the spring tides if you enjoy shore-fishing.
TO SEE AND DO
- Écomusée: a museum to discover mussel farming
- "La ferme aquacole" aquaculture farm
- Tour the Île Madame island on foot, by bike or on a carriage
- In summer, cruise around the Fort Boyard and Île d'Aix island (starting at Port-des-Barques)
- Visit Brouage, 20 km away from the area, a fortified city awarded as one of "France's most Beautiful villages" (Plus Beaux Villages de France).