CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA OF PONT-AVEN, LES QUATRE VENTS
Rue Louis Lomenech 29930 PONT-AVEN
1/01 - 30/04 : 10,56 €/24h
1/05 - 30/09 : 11,00 €/24h
1/10 - 31/12 : 10,56 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,50 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,45 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
Welcome to the Camping-Car Park area of Pont-Aven and its 39 pitches near the town’s centre and shops.
Coordonnées GPS : Lat : 47.854029
Long : -3.743317
Welcome to the Camping-Car Park area of Pont-Aven, Les Quatre Vents !
THE CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA
Located in Pont-Aven (Southern Finistere), in the Quatre-Vents district, this motorhome site has 39 pitches, each one equipped with electricity, just 500 m from the town's shops and 400 m from the port. Check out other services around like: a mini-market, biscuit factories, restaurants and pancake shops.
Pont-Aven is famous for its painter’s school, where Gauguin was a master. This explains why there are artists’ galleries and a paintings museum in the city. Moreover, Pont-Aven is a “natural” city: the Xavier-Grall path gets you from one riverbank to another while passing by footbridges, ancient wash houses, mill races and valves, vestiges of old mills of the XIX century.
You can also take several hiking trails and explore the region's fauna and flora:
- The Hénan "écobalade" (Hénan Eco Track)
- The"Ecobalade des étangs de Trévignon" (Trévignon's ponds Eco track)
THINGS TO SEE AND DO IN PONT-AVEN
- You can stroll around the city and visit the port, see some beautiful ancient houses, mills ruins and wash houses, or explore the "Chaos de l’Aven" and the "bois d’amour".
- The Pont-Aven museum, where you can admire original pieces of the Pont-Aven painters
- A cruise on the Aven and Belon rivers: from April to mid-October
- Artists Galleries and Workshops
- The Trémalo Chapel (XVI): it shelters the polychrome wood Christ, which inspired Gauguin's painting “Le Christ Jaune”.
CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA NEAR BY