CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA OF PENESTIN, ALLÉE DES SPORTS
Allée des Sports 56760 PENESTIN
1/01 - 31/12 : 13,20 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,50 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 1,10 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
The Camping-Car Park of Pénestin, Allée des Sports has 38 pitches, halfway between the town centre and the sea.
Open : All year round – 24/7
- 38 pitches, between the town-centre and the sea.
- Located a few steps from the town’s shops and the beautiful Mine d’Or beach
- A Camping-Car Park payment machine is available on this site
Coordonnées GPS : 47.479° –2.479500°
Welcome to the Camping-Car Park of Pénestin, Allée des Sports!
THE CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA
We welcome you to the new site of Pénestin and its 38 pitches, between the town's centre and the sea. It will take you a 10-minute walk to get to the shops or to go to beautiful Mine d’Or beach!
The site is equipped with a payment machine and an access control. It has 36 electric hook-ups of 6A and a service terminal with 2 water drainage points.
Pascal, Camping-Car Park Ambassador, shares his feedback on his stay on the Melle campsite: click here to read his article on the blog.
Pénestin is located in the department of Morbihan, in South Bretagne, between the Gulf of Morbihan and the Regional Natural Reserve of Brière.
This destination has many beautiful beaches, wild creeks and golden cliffs.
Pénestin has 25 km of coastline with 14 beaches, which means this is the perfect place for those who love water sports or just swimming!
TO SEE AND DO
Activities near the CAMPING-CAR PARK site of Pénestin:
- Small fishing port of Tréhiguier, with its lighthouse converted into a “Maison de la mytiliculture” (museum-exposition about mussel gathering)
- Mine d'Or Beach, bordered by a golden cliff, unique in Europe (classed as a geological site)
- Pointe de Bile, natural site near Pénestin
- The well-preserved countryside of Camoël
- The banks of the Vilaine River at Férel
2 other CAMPING-CAR PARK sites are also available at Pénestin: