CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA OF PENESTIN, LE BECHET
Route des Trois Iles 56760 PENESTIN
1/01 - 31/12 : 6,60 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,50 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 1,10 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
Open : All year round – 24/7
- A 10 minute walk to the beach and Point du Bile headland
- No services on site
Coordonnées GPS : 47.4478611° -2.488527°
THE STOPOVER SITE
- 18 pitches, a 10 minute walk to the beach and Pointe du Bile headland.
- A sea view
- A natural unspoilt site, with no services on site :
To service your vehicule, you can use the service area on Boulevard de l'Océan (3€ for 20 mins). You can also drop off your garbage there: at Pénestin Tourist Office.
Pénestin is in an authentic natural spot with plenty of fine sandy beaches and wild coves. It is known for its famous golden cliffs.
With 25 km of coastline and no less than 14 beaches, swimming and water sports enthusiasts will definitely be happy here!
There are lots of trails along the coastline (hiking, biking, or horse riding). The Path of the Customs Offices, for instance, runs along the coast for almost 15 km.
- The little fishing port in Tréhiguier, and its lighthouse, which cas been converted into the « House of Mussel Farming»
- Mine d’Or Beach, with its domineering cliff, (a listed geological site which is unique in Europe)
- Pointe de Bile headland, a natural site near Pénestin
- The unspoilt countryside of Camoël
- The Vilain riverbanks in Férel