CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA OF PENESTIN, LE BECHET
Route des Trois Iles 56760 PENESTIN
1/01 - 31/12 : 6,00 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 1,10 €/nuit
[CREDIT CARD PAYMENT ONLY]
Open : All year round – 24/7
- 18 pitches, about 10 minutes’ walk from the beach and the “Pointe du Bile”
Coordonnées GPS : 47.4478611° -2.48852777°
Welcome to the Camping-Car Park of Pénestin, Le Bechet!
THE CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA
Welcome to the Camping-Car Park area of Pénestin, Le Béchet with 18 touring pitches, about 10 minutes' walk from the beach and the "Pointe du Bile".
On this site you will find an access control without a payment machine. If you want to buy a PASS'ETAPES card and/or to recharge it, please go to the CAMPING-CAR PARK service area of Pénestin, Allée des Sports. Any electric hook-ups or service terminals are available on this site.
In order to protect the environment, no garbage containers are available on this site. You can discard your waste at the recycling containers minutes from the site on the Route des Trois Iles, just after the tennis courts (47.445710, -2.484485) and at the waste deposit : 682 Rue Pointe du Bile 56760 Pénestin (47.444014, -2.482273)
Pénestin is located in the department of Morbihan, in South Bretagne, between the Gulf of Morbihan and the Regional Natural Reserve of Brière. This destination has many beautiful beaches, wild creeks and golden cliffs.
Pénestin has 25 km of coastline with 14 beaches, which means this is the perfect place for those who love water sports or just swimming!
There you will also find around 15km of paths (for hiking, cycling and even horse riding) along the coastline. Pénestin is an authentic and natural destination.
TO SEE AND DO
Activities near the CAMPING-CAR PARK site of Pénestin:
- Small fishing port of Tréhiguier, with its lighthouse converted into a “Maison de la mytiliculture” (museum-exposition about mussel gathering)
- Mine d'Or Beach, bordered by a golden cliff, unique in Europe (classed as a geological site)
- Pointe de Bile, natural site near Pénestin
- The well-preserved countryside of Camoël
- The banks of the Vilaine River at Férel