MURVIEL LES BÉZIERS
"MURVIEL LES BÉZIERS-CÔTEAU ET VALLÉE DE L'ORB" AREA
Route de Réals D 36 34490 MURVIELS LES BÉZIERS
1/01 - 30/06 : 10,56 €/24h
1/07 - 31/08 : 11,88 €/24h
1/09 - 31/12 : 10,56 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,50 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,40 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
Welcome to the CAMPING-CAR PARK area of Murviel les Béziers and its 25 pitches. Murviel les Béziers is located in the Herault department, in the Languedoc-Roussillon-Midi-Pyrénées region.
Open: All year round – 24/7
- 500 metres away from shopse
GPS coordinates: Lat : 43.439080°
Long : 3.133020°
The CAMPING CAR PARK area of Murviel les Béziers, is located in the department of Hérault, between sea and mountains, in the high plains of the Orb, on the southern side of the Haut Languedoc mountains (Montagne Noire, Massif de l'Espinouse, Massif du Caroux), about fifteen kilometers from Béziers and half an hour from the Mediterranean coastline.
Murviel les Beziers is a historical village, with a remarkable Languedoc "Circulade" (village built in concentric circles), this city also has many patrimonial sites:
- In the Old Town: Saint Jean-Baptiste Roman Church (listed on the departmental heritage inventory); Renaissance-style mullioned porches, façades and windows, doors, alleys ... You'll discover this place's richness and history, events and stories just by visiting around.
- You'll also find Archaeological Sites from the Stone and Bronze Ages and the Gallo-Roman era. The countryside is dotted with dovecotes which are one of the curiosities of the cultural heritage of this place. Hiking trails (Pech trail, Dovecotes trails...) offer the pleasure of exploring the flora and fauna of the Mediterranean scrubland and elements of a rich rural past ("Capitelles"- small stone shelters, terraces, wine châteaux ...).
Finally, built on a hill and occupying a dominant strategic site, the former seigneurial castle and its terrace offer a great panorama on the vast plains of the Orb.
THINGS TO SEE AND TO DO AROUND >>The whole scheadule here