CAMPING DE MON VILLAGE OF MURAT, STALAPOS
Stalapos 15300 MURAT
1/01 - 30/04 : 10,00 €/24h
1/05 - 30/06 : 12,00 €/24h
1/07 - 31/08 : 15,00 €/24h
1/09 - 31/10 : 12,00 €/24h
1/11 - 31/12 : 10,00 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,00 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,44 €/nuit
If you are travelling with a caravan or a tent, please contact our Customer Care agents to book your pitch.
You can reach us 7/7 by email: email@example.com or by telephone: +220.127.116.11.69.21
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
Welcome to the CAMPING-CAR PARK site of Murat, Stalapos.
Open : All year round – 24h/24
- Large pitches in a natural environment, next to the river
- A stopover at the foot of the Cantal mountains, Close to Puy Mary and the Lioran ski station
- Sanitary blocks open from 01/05 until 30/09: WC (2 PRM), washbasins, showers, dish washing sinks, clothes washing sinks, a washing machine
GPS Coordinates : 45.102658° 2.865279°
Welcome to the CAMPING-CAR PARK area of Murat, Stalapos!
THE CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA
Stay by the river in a large natural park, on the doorstep to the Haute-Auvergne region.
- 123 large grass pitches in a naturel environment by the river (fishing allowed)
- Sanitary blocks open from 01/05 until 30/09 with 12 WC (2 PRM), 10 washbasins, 12 showers (2 PRM), dish washing sinks, clothes washing sinks, a washing machine
- Open all year to campervans, and to caravans, vans and tents during the high season
- Children's play area, games room
- Less than 1km from the town center and shops
- Near to Lioran ski station (10 mins) and the Puy Mary range (20 mins)
- Service area and draining zone
The "Small Village with Remarkable Character" of Murat is one of the oldest in the Department. It is located in the heart of the most vast volcano in Europe, 40 mins from Aurillac, on the doorstep to Haute-Auvergne's remarkable tourist attractions.
There are many hidden treasures in the historical center. Some are listed historical Monuments! Wander between the medieval and renaissance houses, taste the fresh products on the weekly market stalls, and climb up to the 3 basalt rocks and enjoy an incredible view of the lauze flat stone rooftops.
Murat is a dstination for mountain activities both in summer and in winter: skiing, hiking, VTT... explore the exceptional natural environment!
A peaceful, relaxing stopover, nestled in the Cantal mountains
- The Puy Mary range, a "Grand Sites of France" attraction (20 mins)
- The House of Fauna
- The Memorial for Deportees
- The biomass network
- Garabit Viaduct