CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA OF MURAT-LE-QUAIRE, LES RIVES DU LAC
route de la Banne d'Ordanche 63150 MURAT LE QUAIRE
1/01 - 30/06 : 11,00 €/24h
1/07 - 31/08 : 12,10 €/24h
1/09 - 31/12 : 11,00 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,50 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,60 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
Open: All year round – 24/7
- Large pitches separated by hedges
- Opposite Lake Pré Cohadon
- A view on the Auvergne mountains
- The Mont Dore ski resort is close to the site
GPS coordinates: 45.602839° 2.737616°
THE STOPOVER SITE
- Large pitches seperated by hedges
- An extremely beautiful view of Auvergne's mountains
- 2 km from the village, opposite Pré Cohadon Lake (100 m)
- There is a bread delivery point at the hotel-restaurant opposite the site (order the night before for the following day)
- Lots of hiking trails leave from the site (marked trails)
- A service area and draining zone
On presentation of your PASS'ETAPES card
Enjoy a reduced pirce entry to visit the Toinette and Julien Scénomuseum!
Travel in time to discover the culture and traditions of the village of Murat-le-Quaire.
This little mountain village is the in Sancy mountain range in Auvergne. It is a volcanic gem with diverse landscapes and exciting activities on offer!
In the winter, there are two marked snow-shoe itinerarys (3 km and 8 km) in the woods, and on the mountain pastures. In the Mont Dore you can also discover snow activities like dog sledding or cross country skiing...
In summer, enjoy the green landscapes, refreshing rivers and crater lakes.
For a well-being getaway, head to the Bourboule Thermal Spa, just 3 km from Murat-le-Quaire.
- The Mont Dore ski resort: map of the slopes
- The peak of Banne d'Ordanche for a fantastic panoramic view
- Toinette's House
- Le Cellier Muratois : farm products and tea rooms
- The Monts-Dore Goat's Farm