CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA OF MOULISMES
Route Nationale 147 86500 MOULISMES
1/01 - 31/12 : 10,56 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,50 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,55 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
Open: All year round – 24/7
- The site is 1 h from Futuroscope
- A site for relaxation (sanitary block, picnic area, fast food outlet)
- Access to a tennis court and petanque court
GPS coordinates: 46.33275° 0.809805°
THE STOPOVER SITE
Moulismes is in a strategic location on the N147 Poitiers-Limoges motorway axis. It's a stopover point for relaxation, fishing and hiking. There are lots of services around the site!
- 53 pitches next to a lake (fishing permitted)
- A picnic area and sanitary block with access for persons with reduced mobility
- A tourist information welcome stand with an interactive terminal
- A fast food outlet
- A free tennis court near to the site, open to all
- A service area and draining zone
Several little streams run into Moulisme, keeping it nice and green. it's the perfect environment to relax in.
The nearby restaurant Chez Fred is a warm and welcoming place to get home made food. Discover the complete list of shops and artisans.
- Saint-Hilaire Church, built at the end of the 19th Century.
- Montmorillon, 12 km from Moulismes
- A day out at Futuroscope, a theme park with shows (1h drive)
- Animal Parks (the Valley of Monkeys, Crocodile Planet, Snake Island…)
- Joël Robuchon House of Gastronomy