CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA OF MONTRICHARD
rue Frideloux 41400 MONTRICHARD
1/01 - 31/12 : 11,00 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,50 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,44 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
Welcome to the Montrichard CAMPING-CAR PARK area and its 40 pitches separated by hedges, all of them equipped with electricity. Montrichard is a municipality located in the Loir-et-Cher department, Centre-Val de Loire region
Open: All year round – 24/7
- Shaded pitches by the River Cher
- 500 m to the town center
- Bike access to Chenonceau castle (9 km)
GPS coordinates: 47.33859° 1.1709°
THE STOPOVER AREA
Stopover in the medeival town of Montrichard, between the Loire castles and Beauval zoo !
Site access: between Cher and the road to Tours. Access via a residential street.
- Spacious pitches seperated by hedges
- 500 m from the town center, a pretty walk in to town
- A peaceful and shaded spot by the River Cher
- Bike access to Chenonceau castle from the site (9 km)
- A serviced beach, 5 mins by bicycle
- Small shops and restaurants nearby
- Service area and draining zone
Come and visit the medeival town of Montrichard. It has a famous dungeon, fortified walls, and a wonderful view point over the Cher valley !
To get to the town center, take the small gate at the end of the site (500 m). Follow the old towpath between the lock house and the weir. You will have a lovely view of Montrichard and the old port along the way.
Enjoy the rich history and heritage of this unique destination. French castles from different ages, Middle Age ruins, Moyen-Âge, Gallo-Roman remains... You will surely be amazed by both the culture and the beautiful landscape.
- Saint-Celerin Chapel
- Notre-Dame-de-Nanteuil church
- Sainte-Croix church
- Chenonceau castle (9 km)
- La Maganerie, a troglodyte site (Bourré)