MALAUCENE CAMPING CAR PARK AREA
Place des Palivettes 84340 MALAUCENE
1/01 - 31/03 : 9,24 €/24h
1/04 - 31/10 : 10,89 €/24h
1/11 - 31/12 : 9,24 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,50 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 1,10 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
CAMPING-CAR PARK area of Malaucène awaits you with 35 speechs in a beautiful provencal village.
Open all year round – 24/7
- Near a market which is one of the older market in Provence.
GPS Coordinates : Lat : 44.177194°
Long : 5.130333°
The village of Malaucène is located North-West of the Ventou Mount at 350m of altitude, in Vaucluse.
There you will find a mini-market, a pharmacy as well as a farmers market, one of the oldest markets of Provence. It takes place on Wednesdays from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. and offers several local products.
Explore this beautiful village of Provence: walk around its narrow streets, enjoy the shops and café terraces in the shades of plane trees.
Visit typical villages in the vicinity like Le Barroux and its castle, or Beaumont de Ventoux and its nine hamlets (and their many fountains and wash houses), and let's not forget the Mont-Serein station and its winter and summer activities.
Places to visit next to the CAMPING-CAR PARK area of Malaucène :
- Le Calvaire : the arrival point of an extraordinary stroll, punctuated by 13 oratories and an exceptional panoramic view of the village.
- The Notre Dame du Groseau chapel: sheltering two vaults from the 12th and 13th centuries.
- The Saint-Michel church: a major building, splendid and imposing, classified as a historic building in 1982.