MALAUCENE CAMPING CAR PARK AREA
Place des Palivettes 84340 MALAUCENE
1/01 - 31/03 : 9,40 €/24h
1/04 - 31/10 : 11,20 €/24h
1/11 - 31/12 : 9,40 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,60 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 1,10 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
CAMPING-CAR PARK area of Malaucène awaits you with 35 speechs in a beautiful provencal village.
Open all year round – 24/7
- Near a market which is one of the older market in Provence.
GPS Coordinates : Lat : 44.177194°
Long : 5.130333°
THE STOPOVER AREA
- 35 well marked pitches
- Waste bins available at the entrance, close to the draining zone.
- Trees, so you can eat in the shade.
- Beautiful bike rides and walks from the site.
Malaucène is located North-West of Mount Ventou at an altitude of 350 m in the Vaucluse. Its has 2 800 inhabitants and is 9 km South of Vaison-la-Romaine, 18 km North of Carpentras, and 30 km from the A7 motorway.
You will find a grocery store and a pharmacy here. It also has one of the oldest markets in Provence. You can buy local products there on Wednesdays from 8 am to 1pm. On fine days when there are lots of visitors, it spills out onto the main road.
This beautiful provincial village is worth a visit : you can wander in the streets, and enjoy the shopping and café terraces, shaded by plane trees.
In the surrounding area, you can visit typical villages like Le Barroux with its castle, and Beaumont du Ventoux and its nine hamlets (with lots of fountains and wash houses), not to mention the Mont-Serein mountain resort, which offers both summer and winter activities.
The Palivettes trout lake is close to the Camping-Car Park site. You can buy a fishing permit (daily or yearly...) from the Malaucène tourist information office.
200 m from a small lake and 500 m from the village
Discovery activities near to Malaucène CAMPING-CAR PARK :
- Malaucène market, the oldest market in Provence.
- The Crucifix : the high point of a superb walk, with 13 oratories along the way, and an exceptional panorama of the village.
- The Notre Dame du Groseau Chapel: it is made up of 2 chapels, dated from the XIIth and XIIIth Centuries.
- The Saint-Michel Church : a magnificent and impressive building with real character, classed as a historical monument in 1982.
- Grozeau Spring.