CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA OF LUZ-SAINT-SAINT-SAUVEUR
Avenue de l Impératrice Eugénie 65120 LUZ-SAINT-SAUVEUR
1/01 - 31/12 : 13,20 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,50 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,62 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
Open : All year round – 24h/24
- 400 m from Luz-Saint-Sauveur Thermal Baths (accessible on foot)
- A natural environment with a view of the village
- A free shuttle bus from the thermal baths to the ski resort of Luz Aridien
GPS Coordinates : 42.860472° -0.007778°
Welcome to the CAMPING-CAR PARK area of Luz-Saint-Sauveur !
THE STOPOVER SITE
To access the site: Follow the signs to the Napoleon Bridge.
Enjoy a stay 100% in nature. This thermal spa resort is in the heart of one of France's large protected nature reserves.
- 14 pitches 400 m from Luz-Saint-Sauveur's Thermal Baths (accessible on foot)
- A natural setting with a view of the village
- Close to the town center and shops via the Napoleon Bridge
- A free shuttle bus from the thermal baths to Luz Ardiden ski resort (a family ski resort with 60 km of slopes)
- Private pitches with hedges
- A service area and draining zone (at the entrance to the site)
Luz, a country of light!
Come and sample the secret charms of the Pays Toy with its rich history and sacred slopes; a country of majestic peaks and beautiful perched villages. Experience big thrills, then take the time to enjoy the simple pleasures of the mountains: savour the local dishes and let yourself be absorbed by the warm atmosphere and street entertainment.
Luz-Saint-Sauveur is a popular destination for sports and leisure activities. It will win you over with its architectural treasures and heritage.
Stroll through the little streets in the historic quarter, and relieve the high points of medieval and modern eras. Go past the wash houses, and admire the metal work on the balconies, and marble frame work. Explore the perched villages and the beautiful protected sites this Pyrennee hot-spot destination has to offer.
At Luz-Saint-Sauveur, you are at the heart of 3 ski resorts: Luz Ardien, Gavarnie, and Grand Tourmalet.
- Luz Thermal Baths
- Saint-André Church known as "The Templars"
- Sainte-Marie Castle
- The Pic du Midi mountain
- The Cirque de Gavarnie
- A trip to Lourdes (30 km)
March: Altitoy Ternua, an international alpine skiing competition
July: Jazz in Luz, Pyrénées Vallées des Gaves Altitude Festival
August : The Medieval Festival at Sainte Marie Castle
August : Look Marmotte Grandfondo Pyrénées (A cycling event with entertainment)
September: The Lamb Cutlet Festival
Winter : The Christmas Market, stories, torch-lit ski descents, theater...