CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA OF LUXEUIL-LES-BAINS, L'ÉTANG DE LA POCHE
17 bis rue Gambetta 70300 LUXEUIL-LES-BAINS
1/01 - 31/03 : 11,88 €/24h
1/04 - 30/09 : 13,20 €/24h
1/10 - 31/12 : 11,88 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,50 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,60 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
Welcome to the CAMPING-CAR PARK site of Luxeuil-les-Bains.
Open : All year round – 24h/24
- The site is in the heart of the town
- 800 m from Luxeuil-les-Bains thermal baths (cure offers on at the moment)
- A natural setting, opposite Lake de la Poche
GPS Coordinates : 47.816849° 6.386585°
Welcome to the CAMPING-CAR PARK area of Luxeuil-les-Bains !
THE CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA
Park your campervan in Luxeuil-les-Bains and enjoy a stay between the countryside and the mountains !
- 45 pitches in the heart of the town
- A 10 minute walk to Luxeuil-les-Bains thermal baths (800 m)
- A peaceful site, nestled in nature, opposite Lake de la Poche
- Close to the shops
- Service area and draining zone
Luxeuil-les-Bains is a charming typical French town. Its old stones have survived the test of time for centuries. The historic center will surprise you with its impressive remains. The Saint Colomban Abbey, the Cloister, Saint Pierre Basilica, The Échevins Tower, the thermal baths, and other old artifacts which are witnesses of times gone by...
Follow the signposts along the heritage trail from the site. Dive into the town's history in 14 stages and stroll past all the key sights.
Bike enthusiasts can access rural VTT circuits near Banney forest, or enjoy the marked circuits on the Haute-Saône's roads.
- The thermal baths with their pink sandstone architecture
- Luxeuil Casino
- The Home of François 1st
- The Echevins Tower Museum
- Saint Colomban Abbey and Cloister
- Saint-Pierre Basilica
- Ecomuseum of the Cherry Country of Fougerolles-Saint-Valbert
- Fougerolles-Saint-Valbert Wildlife Park
- The Route des Chalots tourist itinerary
July : The Cherry Festival in Fougerolles-Saint-Valbert
July - August, every Tuesday : The night market from 6 pm until 10.30 pm, in Saint Pierre Square
14th July : Firework display at Lake de la Poche
Mid-July : Les Pluralies Festival, open air concerts and shows
The first weekend in September : "Art in the Street", open air museum in the historical center
Mid-Sebtember : The Cherry Doughnut Fayre in Fougerolles-Saint-Valbert